Ferny Creek’s Finest Lifestyle Proposition – Turnkey Opportunity on Half Acre
Commanding attention from the outset with its eye-catching kerb appeal, this captivating property offers an incomparable lifestyle proposition complemented by an enviable locale that positions nature on your doorstep. A true haven of indulgence for the family that appreciates the finer things in life, the exquisite home built in 2006 flawlessly blends period-inspired elegance and contemporary designer style attributed to a stunning renovation in 2020. Completely turnkey, the home showcases high-end fittings and fixtures throughout with absolutely nothing to do but embrace your new chapter in the hills. Homes of this calibre and nature are a rare find given the home also comprises a luxury self-contained retreat under the roofline providing flexibility for large and multi-generation families, guests or even a bed and breakfast option.
· Spotted Gum timber floors underfoot and 100% wool carpet.
· Crackling Jindara wood fire enhanced by a bespoke mantel.
· Magazine worthy kitchen featuring stone benches, premium appliances, farmhouse sink, plumbed fridge and soft-close drawers.
· Grand dining room to host large scale family celebrations.
· Dedicated billiard’s room with built-in wet bar for games of pool and fabulous storage for your favourite vintage.
· Relaxing in the indoor/outdoor spa zone where you can inhale the fresh mountainous air accompanied by the soundtrack of local birdlife. Remote controlled blinds and wall mounted heaters make this an all-season affair.
· Charming veranda’s that frame the home offer retreats to curl up with your favourite book, share time with family and friends and dine alfresco.
· A private bedroom zone in the main house flows off a 13m skylit hallway.
· Stunning family bathroom with dual vanity and vintage claw-foot bath.
· The upper-level parent sanctuary with cosy gas fire, boutique-sized walk-in dressing room and breathtaking ensuite with double shower invites luxury and rejuvenation.
· Well-sized study/home office to embrace the work from home trend.
· A bird lovers paradise, the serene garden spaces framed by English box hedging feature all the fragrant hills classics such as camellias, lilli pillies, hydrangeas and magnolias.
· A sense of valet luxury is delivered via a triple garage (one reserved for guests) and abundant off-street parking.
· Additional highlights include split systems and ducted heating and cooling, one key to the whole residence, 6.6 kW solar panel system, under stair and under house storage, ducted vacuum system, rainwater tank, hardwood bevel windows, generator power transfer at mains outlet and 9.8kw solar power bank.
· Minutes to Ferny Creek Primary School and all the iconic attractions of the Dandenong Ranges including first-class dining experiences, parks, gardens, galleries, boutiques, mountain bike trails, stunning walks and scenery.
The iconic Kokoda Memorial Walk (The 1000 Steps) and the One Tree Hill picnic ground are both less than 5-minutes’ walk from your front door for endless weekend adventures.
Please note: All property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours and we recommend that you confirm open for inspection times with the listing agent direct or the listing office. **NOTE: VENDOR IMAGES SUPPLIED**