Enjoy the thrill of a like-new home without the drama of building in this utterly captivating, and sun-drenched single-level domain. A striking façade makes a strong statement in this architect’s own home, an impressive bespoke construction by a Hawthorn East builder, while the considered design effortlessly offers the perfect sanctuary for rest, and retreat.
A vast entrance hall and engineered Blackbutt floors set the tone for bold, light-filled living where you can feel the level of luxe ambiance this sublime residence beholds from one room to the next.
Take advantage of a sun-swept living and meals, the perfect spot to indulge, dine and entertain framed by soaring 3.6m raked ceilings at their peak and abundant natural light.
Beyond, a truly stunning kitchen which will be a constant source of inspiration with chic stone waterfall benches and premium European appliances including induction cooktop, pyrolytic oven and integrated dishwasher. A clever walk-in pantry with appliance and coffee station keeps life clutter free, whilst the breakfast bar is the place to enjoy a conversation and a brew under pendant lights.
The sumptuous, sun-kissed master bedroom is zoned for privacy and features a decadent walk-through robe custom designed with glass display cases and a deluxe ensuite with rain shower, floor to ceiling tiles and an illuminating skylight for further allure.
Two minor bedrooms and a customised home office nook are staged off the hallway serviced by a stunning family bathroom with a deep soak bath for enjoying at day’s end.
Vast sliding doors from the living room effortlessly spill out to a north-facing alfresco retreat perfect for summer lazing or gathering with a few friends, a cheese plate, and a pinot, alongside a low-maintenance, landscaped garden space.
Young kids will love the easy stroll to several playgrounds such as Fairpark Reserve whilst teens can stake their independence by walking to the McMahons Milk Bar just 200m away. Enjoy the cafes and supermarkets at Ferntree Gully, Mountain Gate or Westfield Knox or the lung-filling fresh air of walking trails nearby. There are also several schools a short drive away and it’s only 35kms to the CBD on the nearby East Link.
More to Love:
• Semi-detached home with own street frontage and no body corporate.
• North facing living, master bedroom, and alfresco providing great natural light.
• 2.7 metres ceilings throughout with soaring raked ceilings up to 3.6 metres over the living spaces.
• Double glazed casement windows throughout, including blackout blinds to bedrooms and external shutters in master.
• Premium galley laundry with electric top line, retractable clothesline with heat function.
• Handy powder room.
• Generous built-in robes and storage, all featuring soft close drawers and doors.
• Floor to ceiling tiles to the bathrooms with large walk-in showers and Velux skylights.
• Premium hard wearing blackbutt Godfrey Hurst flooring and plush carpet.
• Single lock up garage with internal access via the stylish laundry.
• Off-street parking for a second vehicle.
• Low maintenance established landscaping complete with irrigation system.
• 5000 litre rainwater tank.
• Garden shed
• 6.6 kw solar system to keep your energy bills low.
• Reverse cycle air conditioning to all bedrooms and living areas for seasonal comfort
• Hard wired internet with NBN.
• Security sensor system with cameras.