ENQUIRE ONLINE FOR PRIVATE INSPECTIONS
Showcasing elevated views, cradled within a prestigious estate, this irresistibly stylish residence designed and built only ten years ago is highlighted by an eminently flexible, well-designed floor plan. Perfect for busy lifestylers looking to upsize, the home with multiple living, relaxing and entertaining zones will effortlessly cater to the largest of families and presents a timeless sense of appeal that is ready to be enjoyed rather than maintained. Supremely liveable with quality fittings throughout, the location adds further appeal with several parks and playgrounds within walking distance along with Mooroolbark East Primary School, Lancaster Pre-School, Billanook College and the heart of Mooroolbark including station, shops, cafes and restaurants moments away.
• The beautifully sun-kissed open plan living/dining area connects with a stylish kitchen with deluxe stone benches, 900mm stainless steel oven/cooktop, huge pantry and dishwasher.
• A pendant-lit breakfast bar is as good to eat at or work from as it is to serve from.
• A rear lounge is a relaxed haven for parent downtime whilst the kids can enjoy the separate living area at the front of the house.
• There are three well-proportioned and restful bedrooms in a private zone off a hallway serviced by a sparkling modern bathroom with chic vanity.
• The privately positioned master grabs elevated vistas and enjoys them in carpeted comfort against a walk-in robe and elegant ensuite.
• Sliding doors punctuate the effortless sweep from indoors to out leading to a wrap-around deck perfect for alfresco meals and entertaining year-round with a terraced garden backdrop hosting lush lawn.
• A fenced kid’s area is a clever addition to the side of the house with artificial turf and a sandpit for playtime accompanied by peace of mind.
• A clever use of space positions vegetable/herb garden beds along the fence line for fresh produce year-round.
• The home comes complete with the comfort of ducted heating and evaporative cooling, solar boosted hot water system and keyless entry.
• A double garage is accessed remotely so you can arrive home with ease.
• Easy care front gardens blend natives with succulents for the ultimate in low maintenance.
Local Secret: Recently refurbished Summerhill Park Reserve is under a 10-minute walk away, offering a perfect playground for toddlers with rubber matting, swings, trampolines, slides and space for kicking a ball or flinging a frisbee. If you time it right, you may be able to grab a latte from the coffee van.
Disclaimer: All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.