**PLEASE CONTACT AGENT DIRECTLY TO BOOK YOUR PRIVATE VIEWING**
Prepare to fall in love with this inspiring split-level family residence meticulously transformed into a breathtaking three-bedroom retreat. Privately situated behind a high merbau fence, its centrepiece is a welcoming open-plan zone highlighted by soaring raked ceilings and a gourmet black granite kitchen with bespoke lights adding elegance and style. Beautiful sun-kissed interiors provided by lashings of glass and gleaming bamboo floating floors underfoot create a warm and welcoming haven with effortless flow to the stunning gardens that frame the home and provide evergreen vistas from every vantage point as well as fresh delights from the flourishing edible garden.
• Preparing family feasts in the decadent skylit kitchen with wine storage, stunning window splashback, steam oven, grand island bench and deluxe 900mm Falcon cooker.
• Step out the bifold doors to pick fresh parsley, sage, rosemary, bay leaf, thyme, oregano and lemon myrtle from the kitchen garden.
• Gather for meals in the spacious dining zone or enjoying downtime in the family room around the big screen with built in speakers.
• Three robed bedrooms centrally located on the upper level off a light-filled hallway.
• Master bedroom comprising a stunning open ensuite with hanging vanity and mirror and dual luxe showerheads.
• Decadent family bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, rainhead shower and a luxurious egg bath for relaxing at day’s end.
• Custom built study nook drenched in natural light – the ideal work from home space (that's if you're not too distracted by its serenity and style!)
• Caesarstone laundry with drying rack.
• Wrap around merbau deck that hugs the home creating a natural indoor/outdoor flow and a fabulous space to dine alfresco.
• Entertaining sandstone terrace framed by natives for relaxing in the sunshine or hosting friends and family.
• Lush gardens awash with abundant raspberries, figs, grapes, peaches, cherries, pears, apples, plum, lemon, lime passionfruit, strawberries, blackberries, blackcurrant, blueberries.
• Off street parking and drive through access via the merbau front gates.
• High fences for privacy, security and peace of mind.
• Split system air-conditioning for seasonal comfort.
• New Colourbond roof, rainwater tank, attic storage and a concealed garden shed.
• Walk to schools and recreation reserves with close proximity to public transport, shopping centres and amenities at Kilsyth, Montrose, Croydon and Mooroolbark.
The spaces inside and out change to suit the seasons, mood, or company, there’s always a good spot to entertain the masses at a big family Christmas or relax by yourself under the stars with a fire.
Disclaimer: All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.