**PLEASE CONTACT AGENT DIRECTLY TO BOOK YOUR PRIVATE VIEWING**
Superbly private in a beautiful foothills setting, this is the lifestyle change or family home you have been searching for to start your next chapter. Oriented for spectacular winter sunsets that you can enjoy from your elevated deck, the stylish yet earthy sanctuary combines the allure of timber floors underfoot, exposed brick and contemporary appeal on a generous allotment that gently undulates from lush treetop views to terraced landscaped gardens. Feel a million miles away yet enjoy easy access to all conveniences including Eastlink, Billanook Primary School, Montrose Playground and a short drive to all that is offered by the Dandenong Ranges and the Yarra Valley.
• Chic kitchen with plantation shutters and deluxe stone benches for preparing meals in style – the seamless flow to the dining zone makes for effortless entertaining.
• Two separate living zones ideal for young families who sometimes need relaxed downtime away from the Lego! Bifold doors mean you can create private zones or have an open feel.
• The allure of a crackling wood fire in the family room for cosy nights in.
• Extend your living space in the warmer months enjoying the second alfresco deck framed by landscaped gardens.
• The accommodation zone positioned off a private hallway comprising three spacious robed bedrooms.
• The luxury of a freshly renovated family bathroom with stunning bespoke vanity, rainhed shower and luxurious bathtub – get the bubbles ready!
• Happily basking in the sunshine that flows in from the large timber deck whilst you enjoy a morning brew or simply find your happy place enjoying treetop views or watching the kids play below.
• Enjoying the quietude under starry skies as you toast marshmallows around the firepit.
• Gorgeous, tiered gardens are a haven for all ages! Potter or grow your own veggies with plenty of space for play as well on the expansive allotment.
• The vast under-house storage to keep life clutter free.
• Everyday comforts such as split system air-conditioning, single carport, off-street parking and a clever Euro laundry.
Walk the Montrose Fire Trail to the top of Mount Dandenong – the start is at your doorstep or for something less strenuous take a short stroll to Hahndorf’s Chocolate Café for a coffee and decadent treat.
Disclaimer: All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.