For lovers of character with unmistakable charm, this weatherboard cottage with a picture-perfect streetscape showcases inspiration from a bygone era, yet its contemporary touches have been created for families of today. Striking the ideal balance of character and functionality the home offers the classic vintage of ornate fretwork, high ceilings, sash windows, and polished recycled timber floors with brilliant entertaining flair and an outdoor haven that will appeal to young families and downsizers.
• Effortless zoned living comprising a cosy lounge and a chic kitchen/meals hub with stainless-steel appliances and breakfast bar - relax, dine, cook and entertain in this flexible space.
• Study nook to embrace the work from home trend.
• Three well sized bedrooms and their clever storage options including a window bench seat.
• Extra storage in the attic with a pull down ladder for access.
• The entertainer’s backyard is super easy-care with a private undercover deck adding alfresco allure and the ability to enjoy an outdoor lifestyle year-round.
• You’ll love the built-in barbeque and all the curated zones for play or relaxation including a framed lawn, treehouse, sandpit, and bar ledge for enjoying a brew as the kids potter in the sunshine.
• The charming front garden awash with cottage gardens, picket-style fence and blossom in full bloom.
• The seasonal comfort of gas ducted heating and evaporative cooling.
• The superbly low maintenance 500m2 allotment.
• Bonuses including a single carport, driveway parking and garden shed.
• Life gets even easier when you are located just moments from Boronia and The Basin with station, shops, cafes and supermarkets and the bonus of being able to walk to school!
For those who love mother nature and the great outdoors the Chandler track starts nearby at Hansen Road and climbs up to Chandlers Hill. For those more energetic, you can continue to One Tree Hill, and on to Kokoda track (1000 steps) to Upper Ferntree Gully.