ENQUIRE ONLINE TO REGISTER FOR INSPECTION TIMES
Important Notice: In line with the Victorian Government mandate and DHHS directions, open for inspection attendees must check-in via QR code and provide evidence of being fully vaccinated prior to entry. Face masks must be worn when entering a property. Thank you for your understanding.
Tucked away in a secluded enclave accessed via a private lane, this beautifully renovated freestanding beauty offers a taste of country like tranquillity and an inspiring showcase of minimalist style and zero maintenance living. Thoughtfully designed by Shayna Blaze from The Block and Selling Houses Australia, every superb inch of the home has been maximised for an effortless lifestyle for young families or downsizers. Awash with designer touches, and comprehensively appointed for comfort, the free-flowing floor plan achieves the perfect balance of light, space and function. A luxe oasis, the outdoor scene is equally as impressive delivering a seamless extension of the indoor living spaces, and further enhancing the relaxed feel of this ultra-stylish sanctuary. Only 1km from the cafes, restaurants, boutiques and shopping conveniences of Mount Evelyn and at the gateway to The Yarra Valley, an unbeatable lifestyle is on offer.
Things You’ll Love:
• A chef’s dream, the stone-bench kitchen will inspire culinary delights and features 900mm stainless-steel oven, induction cooktop and a smart pantry.
• Open plan family living and dining spaces flowing effortlessly off the kitchen.
• A servery window makes for easy entertaining, and a built-in bench is a perfect spot for breakfast or drinks and a platter.
• A hallmark of the home are the stunning Velux skylights positioned in the kitchen and bathrooms drenching the space below in heavenly natural light.
• Soaking in the luxuriously deep bath in the family bathroom with bespoke vanity, skylit rainhead shower and “pop of colour” tiles.
• Rejuvenating in the restful master with ultra-chic ensuite and two minor robed bedrooms (one with built in desk).
• Siestas, sunsets and soirees with friends and family on the easy-care deck. Lush lawn below is framed by a privacy hedge perfect for kids to frolic in the sunshine.
• Toast marshmallows around the firepit, perch at a high bar with your favourite drop or find a nook with your favourite book on a sunny afternoon. Additionally, a gas BBQ with built in fridge is powered and ready to fire up!
• Ducted heating, evaporative cooling and split system air-conditioning for seasonal comfort.
• Space saving Euro laundry, storage galore to keep life clutter free, luxe wool carpet, double blinds and solar panels.
• Handy storage in the ceiling accessed via a ladder.
• Off-street parking at the side and front of the home.
• Two garden sheds and a handy bike shelter.
• Abundant birdlife providing a sweet melody with your morning brew.
• The wonderful community feel of the village like locale.
Only the Local’s Know:
It’s an easy stroll into town where you can stop for a latte at The Trail Café (leave room for the home baked banana bread) and the Lilydale-Warburton Rail Trail is moments away for family adventures on the treadly.