This private and serene weatherboard gem on 1034m2 proves the magic of the treehouse doesn't have to fade after childhood. Encased by the dancing canopy of surrounding gums and cocooned in the secluded beauty of the forest, a life serenaded by nature’s chorus awaits the lucky owner ready to start their next chapter in the hills. A bonus is the secure, long-term tenant in place who would be happy to stay on also making this a stress-free investment with the potential to provide further income from the downstairs zone if it was converted to self-contained. Just footsteps from the village, benefit from the quietude of its privileged no-through-road setting, whilst still being close to boutique shops, chic cafes and the local primary school.
• Elegant hardwood floors gleam throughout the home blending effortlessly with the surrounding landscape.
• Chic kitchen with glossy white cabinetry, stainless-steel appliances and a built-in chopping block.
• Adjacent meals zone separated by a TV wall from the rest of the living space.
• Relax by the European-designed Thorma smoke-free wood fire in the lounge where long late-night conversations will be spent with a glass of your favourite vintage.
• On warmer days throw open the bifold doors and extend your living space to the glorious alfresco deck that you’ll share with the majestic king parrots and curious kookaburras.
• Entertaining or daydreaming are equally catered for in the breathtaking outdoor zone where nature is a backdrop to your everyday and the melody of birdsong is the only sound permeating the silence.
• The gently undulating allotment is awash with blooming rhododendrons in the spring and a fire pit zone for toasting marshmallows when a chill is in the air.
• Stylish upstairs master with sparkling ensuite with 2-way toilet and a deluxe walk-in robe.
• A staircase leads down to two additional robed bedrooms with lush garden outlooks and a family bathroom. Those who work from home will appreciate the sitting area which will also lend itself to a home office.
• The entire downstairs area is perfect for a home business, teen retreat, Airbnb or multigenerational living with its own entrance and potential to be self-contained.
• Luxurious extras include central heating, split system, rainwater tank with pump, under-stair storage, circular drive and off-street parking.
• In under a 10-minute stroll you can be in the heart of Olinda with a latte in your hand.
Insider’s Secret: At the end of the road is glorious national park with majestic walks among towering gums. Enjoy the Caterpillar Track loop or amble your way to Sassafras Village.