ENQUIRE ONLINE FOR A PRIVATE INSPECTION
It begins with a white picket fence, a verandah graced with fretwork and a yesteryear charm blending superbly with contemporary updates to create a home as functional as it is pretty. With timeless tones and overwhelming comfort, rich timber flooring brings natural warmth, whilst high ceilings and large windows basking in garden views add inviting allure. A bonus bungalow at the rear provides great flexibility for multigenerational families or those who work from home, and you’ll love being able to walk to the open green spaces of Brentwood Reserve to enjoy the playground or off-leash dog park as much as the Friday night fish and chips from Lincoln Road all found on foot from this convenient yet quiet community locale.
TALKING POINTS . . .
• A wood fire glows across the comfortable lounge with natural light streaming through the lavish picture window.
• A bright meals zone for family to congregate or utilise as a living/study zone.
• Anchoring the refined yet casual living and dining spaces, indulge your love of cooking in the elegant kitchen comprising stainless steel electric stove, induction cooktop and dishwasher and conversational breakfast bar.
• Beyond the kitchen a dining or family zone adds flexibility where enticing French style doors seduce you outside to a covered alfresco deck perfect for slow Sundays.
• Three robed bedrooms are quietly positioned off a hallway (one with built-in desk) with the master featuring double built-in robes, decorative cornices and ceiling fan.
• Stunning new family bathroom with chic black tapware, floor to ceiling tiles, rainhead shower and deluxe deep soak bath under the blue skies of a geometric glass ceiling.
• Chic bungalow at the rear boasting elegant ensuite and potential to be utilised as a home office, teen retreat or fourth bedroom.
• Brilliantly echoing the elegant interiors are idyllic, low-care surrounds with lawn for the kids shielded by the privacy of lush hedges and paved area for weekend barbeques or a basketball ring.
• The comfort of gas ducted heating, air-conditioning, garden shed and off-street parking.
• Walking distance to Brentwood Park Kindergarten, as well as only a short drive to Mooroolbark and Croydon Railway Stations, shops and local schools.
If you run out of milk, the Lincoln Road Milk Bar is a 5-minute walk away!
Disclaimer: All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.