This one-of-a-kind split-level home strikes a stylish tone with its Colourbond exterior and bespoke design over three lavish levels. Sumptous open plan living is complemented by a private and peaceful accommodation wing and an enticing entertaining/alfresco zone. A bonus is the huge garage at the rear to cater for all ages and stages and is functional as storage, a workshop, rumpus or teen retreat. Caterers, bakers and culinary lovers will also be won over by the MasterChef worthy preparation space on the lower level. Brimming with possibilities, there are new adventures and opportunities for future enterprise to be enjoyed here with triple ovens, huge island, powder room and a large open space with the allure of exposed brick taking the home from fabulous to first-class. All this on an undulating, 1464m2 allotment that is terraced to perfection and oriented for spectacular west-facing sunsets.
• Open plan living/dining/meals showcases an inviting space to unwind and enjoy family time enhanced in winter by the warmth of a crackling Coonara.
• Striking skylit kitchen with quality appliances and lashings of bench and storage space which overlooks the sundrenched living/meals room. Congregate around the breakfast bar, prepare meals in style with the induction stove and enjoy the luxury of a butler’s pantry to keep life clutter free.
• The rear deck with outdoor spa flows seamlessly from the living area via glass doors providing endless entertaining options and alfresco flair. Toast marshmallows under starry skies in the firepit zone.
• A study nook off the kitchen is ideal to embrace the work from home trend.
• Four bedrooms are housed on a middle level and feature a decadent master with lavish walk-in robe and ensuite and a private balcony to enjoy a night cap.
• Three additional bedrooms all have fans and split systems and two are enhanced by walk-in robes. Additionally, there is a stylish family bathroom with bath servicing the minor bedrooms along with a powder room.
• Additional extras include split system cooling, ceiling fans, rainwater tank and solar panels.
• Easy care landscaped gardens.
• Large double garage with built-in bar and wood fire.
• An abundance of off-street parking for vehicles, trailers or caravans.
• Easy access to Lillydale Lake and Playground, bus services, childcare centres, Birmingham Primary School, MECS, Edinburgh College and Mount Evelyn, Mooroolbark and Lilydale townships.
Insider’s Secret: Opposite the home is the Olinda Creek Track and Mount Evelyn Aquaduct Trail – a 5.8km loop primarily used for hiking, walking, running, and bird watching. You'll find yourself surrounded by tall eucalypts, tree ferns, Kookaburras, Rainbow Lorikeets and Yellow-tailed Black Cockatoos.
Disclaimer: All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.