Poised behind a charming picket fence on an easy-care 588m2 corner block, this character-filled residence delivers a stress-free lifestyle and a fabulous location to match.
Greeting you home with the wholesome and hearty allure of classic weatherboard further enhanced by high ceilings and picture windows, the home offers comfort and convenience in spades and the opportunity to add contemporary flair when you’re ready.
Admire the thoughtfully conceived layout affording separate living zones and follow the sunlight to the small rear garden where a blank canvas awaits your transformation.
And what does this foothills suburb mean to young families?
It means waving the kids off for school just footsteps away, picnics in The Basin Triangle Park, saying hello to the cows in the paddocks up the road, dinner at The Acorn, the #755 bus at the doorstep, and a city commute under 45 mins on a good day.
As a first home, a stepping-stone to bigger things or the quiet step back you've been tirelessly searching for, you’ll be enchanted at every turn.
• Wood fire lounge with ceiling rose connecting with a timber kitchen with dishwasher and a bright garden view.
• Step down to a family/meals zone with built-in study nook, timber underfoot and ornamental cornices overhead.
• Master with plentiful robes and a lavishly sized ensuite with dual vanity.
• Skylit second bedroom off a quiet hallway and a third bedroom at the rear with soaring ceilings, floating shelves and a fan for added comfort.
• Leafy fully fenced front garden with a seated arbor to watch the world go by.
• Double garage accessed via Stanley Street with rear door access and internal entry to an attached garden studio with work benches.
• Blank canvas rear yard with plenty of scope for transformation into a magical alfresco zone.
• Ducted heating and air-conditioned cooling for seasonal comfort.
Stroll up to the 1:20 Café and order your latte from the coffee window. You can visit The Basin Pantry for some fresh fruit and veg and deli treats while you wait.