This vintage weatherboard classic is on the market for the first time in 42 years. A comfortable haven as is or ripe for revival depending on whether you want to profit now or in the future. The cosy layout will suit a young family looking to settle into hills life with a fabulous walk to town locale and the bonus of a downstairs zone with its own bathroom and entrance making it ideal for teens, elderly parents or a future Airbnb. High ceilings, richly stained hardwood floors, exposed beams, whitewashed timber walls and garden vistas delivered via picture windows combine to create a home that is ready and waiting to make new memories. Take a moment to savour the gardens that sprawl over a quarter of an acre providing welcoming shade, lush blankets of lawn and a burst of ever-changing colours throughout the seasons along with the quintessential hills sound of Puffing Billy.
• A timber kitchen is the heart of the home highlighted by gas cooking, stainless-steel wall oven and a breakfast bar.
• An adjoining family room is perfect for gathering with the hearty warmth of a gas log fire adding allure and you can step through to a radiant dining room perfect for meals and conversation against a lush garden backdrop.
• Retreat to the sun dappled deck for breakfast with birdsong, entertaining or a magical place to work from home.
• Two bedrooms upstairs share a two-way family bathroom (one bedroom with ensuite effect). A second bathroom downstairs (ripe for a contemporary makeover) services a third bedroom/living space.
• Extras include wall mounted air-conditioning for comfort year-round, single remote garage, garden shed and carport.
• The benefit of two driveways offering ample off-street parking.
• Walking distance to the station, bus stop, Mater Christi College and minutes from the bustle of Belgrave main street where you will find cinemas, shops, supermarkets, restaurants, and cafes.
Disclaimer: All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.