Superbly positioned on a lavish 893m2 corner allotment in a quiet court locale walking distance to MECS, this family home offers a great start for a young family wanting to settle in the foothills with plenty of scope for upgrades only if you insist.
Comfortable as is, the home features a smart kitchen with stainless-steel oven and cooktop and a dishwasher that overlooks both the living area and the dining zone, so the chef of the house is always well connected.
Gleaming polished floors underfoot flow through the living zones, the bathroom features timeless slate including in the shower for an earthy aesthetic and three comfortable bedrooms with robes unfold off a hallway.
A covered alfresco deck sits quietly at the rear to enjoy barbeques with friends or a quiet moment regardless of the season framed by a variety of fruit trees.
At the rear, the separate self-contained unit has its own driveway entrance accessed via Tiffany Court with two bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen and living providing an all-round flexible space for teens, in-laws or potential rental income. There’s a front deck for a morning cuppa with bright elevated outlook and dual gate access to the main house.
Location wise you are positioned in a beautifully quiet foothills setting yet with easy access to all conveniences including just footsteps from MECS.
• Quiet court locale on a corner block
• Comfortable as is with scope to update and add your own style stamp
• Dual living flexibility for teens/grandparents/dependants
• Secure backyard for the kids or pets.
• Plenty of off-street parking in two driveways with space for a caravan or trailers.
• Split system heating/cooling and ceiling fans for seasonal comfort
• Rainwater tank
• 500m to Mount Evelyn Christian School
• 10 minute walk to Kuranga Native Nursery and Café
• 600m to Goodstart ELC and The York on Lilydale