This much-loved family home is offered for the first time in almost 45 years and is conveniently placed just 800m away from Tinternvale Primary delivering a sought after “walk to school” locale. In a location that screams lifestyle excellence - The Mall shopping village is an easy amble for your morning brew at Soulpod and Woodland Playground and Off-Leash Dog Park is conveniently at the end of the street. Ready to move in and occupy but also offering unlimited scope to add value and capitalise in the future - your "tweaks" will put the final shine on this already welcoming home. Alternatively, you may wish to explore the development opportunity of the substantial 859m2 block (STCA). Immaculately cared for – the home allows time to move in, settle and then plan your future transformation.
The largely original interior features a kitchen modernised just 5 years ago with Schott Ceran ceramic glass cooktop and stainless-steel oven that overlooks the family/meals room – a cosy space for your gatherings and downtime. For rest - three bright bedrooms (two with built-ins) are serviced by a sparkling bathroom with shower and bath.
Outside a covered alfresco deck for all-season enjoyment and entertaining overlooks lush lawn framed by verdant gardens, flourishing orange, lemon and mandarin trees, established veggie patches and a water fountain as a centrepiece.
More to Love:
• Ducted heating and evaporative cooling
• New double blinds in living and single blinds in bedrooms
• Garden shed and tool shed
• Rainwater tank
• Single carport with drive through access to a double garage.
• Secure storage of vehicles and trailers behind gates.
• Side access on both sides of the house
• Easy access to the #664 bus, Tarralla Creek Trail, East Ringwood Station and Eastland Shopping Centre.