Beautiful, bespoke and presenting as new, this stunning home evokes an undeniable sense of peace, sanctuary, and escape within its elegant walls in a location that is just 800m from the Village. Beyond its striking landscaped façade, a family-minded configuration delivers an easy-care floorplan without compromising on coveted dual living zones and alfresco options. A home of sophistication and tranquil simplicity where an indoor-outdoor layout enhances the flow of daily life, there’s nothing to do and very little to maintain.
An open plan living and dining domain encircles a chic kitchen where every detail has been carefully curated for the discerning chef and entertainer. Boasting a seamless blend of form and function, this Caesar stone kitchen is a masterpiece of modern design, featuring a suite of top-of-the-line appliances and thoughtful amenities. Soft pendant lighting adds ambience to the island breakfast bench – perfect for perching with a platter and a walk-in pantry keeps life clutter free.
A separate carpeted media room is a cosy sanctuary for movies on the big screen or a quiet place to escape – a coveted second living area for growing families.
Householders will be spoiled with four lavish bedrooms, including a zoned master wing with lavish walk-in robe and ensuite with dual vanity and double shower. The kids will excitedly claim the trio of three wrapped around a chic family bathroom dripping in floor to ceiling tiles, heated towel rack and a luxe rain shower. Meanwhile, a walk-through study with built-in desk for two is the perfect hub for the laptops, homework or working from home.
Glass doors from the family room open to an outdoor oasis with both shaded and open-air alfresco spaces to relax, dine and unwind outdoors backdropped by pretty, low-maintenance gardens that are beautifully terraced. A lavish semi-covered deck is perfect for entertaining and lush lawn is a joy for child’s play.
Enjoy a first-class lifestyle with easy access to Upwey Village on foot or a quick commute away with transport, walking tracks, parklands, and local schools all close by.
More to Love:
• 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom plus study family home.
• Master with ensuite and walk-in robe featuring Robin hood ironing board and makeup station.
• BAL 12.5 rating.
• Double glazed windows.
• Underfloor heating.
• Automated blinds app operated.
• Kitchen with Two VZUG ovens, conventional pyrolytic oven, steam oven, Wolf 5 burner gas stove and Miele dishwasher plus soft close drawers and water purifier (UV & Filter).
• Connections available for a plumbed fridge.
• Separate wash up area in the garage.
• 7 camera security system plus alarm
• Zoned ducted heating and cooling (3 Zones) plus gas fireplace.
• Automated driveway gate plus intercom and remote open pedestrian gate.
• Double auto garage with internal entry plus plenty of secure off-street parking including a spot for a trailer/caravan/boat.
• Gated access to the rear on either side.
• Ladder in the garage to access ceiling.
• 3 phase power.
• Laundry with hamper and drying racks.
• Cat 6 network for entertainment areas, including prep for a projector in the theatre room.
• Foxtel IQ satellite dish installed.
• Garden storage shed.
Disclaimer: All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.