More hopes and dreams than walls and beams, this majestic family home is so much more than just real estate. Nestled amongst a stunning Dandenong Ranges setting with easterly views out to the Warburton Ranges, this beautifully presented property captures and curates its footprint to showcase hills living at its very best. Expanded and updated from its humble beginnings, transformed into a home that meets the demands of the modern family, the split-level haven at the end of a long sweeping driveway will cater for all the stages from toddlers to teens with comfort and style.
Generous and skylit, the kitchen boasts a whisper quiet Bosch dishwasher, a new stainless steel gas cooker, plentiful storage and soft closing drawers. Overlooking the meals zone and flowing out to the alfresco deck, this is truly the heart of the home where family will congregate for meals or a chat at the breakfast bar.
When it’s time to put your feet up a heart-warming lounge with crackling wood fireplace invites and the kids can spread their wings downstairs in the lavish rumpus with alluring gas log fire. Add a pool table and some comfy couches and it’s ripe for the teens and all their friends.
The accommodation is highlighted by four spacious bedrooms in two separate zones all rich with character and comfort and lush garden glances. The master bedroom with chic ensuite and access to the front deck is a highlight as is the modern family bathroom with stone vanity and luxe 2-person spa bath.
Outdoors the magic continues with a covered entertaining deck that can cater for carefree barbeques or lavish family celebrations. Covered, and with café blinds you can be cosy in winter or open the whole zone in the warmer months and be one with the stunning landscape as you dine alfresco.
Picture-perfect for family living, you'll find a rear blanket of lawn framed by hills classics and towering tree ferns perfect for kids and pet-friendly fun and with direct access to Singleton Reserve at the back gate you have bonus land that will inspire leisurely walks and add a layer of convenience with a shortcut to the bus stops on Ridge Road.
• 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom split-level family home on 1743m2.
• Well-loved for 33 years from humble beginnings to its current grand floor plan.
• Gleaming polished timber floors.
• Skylit interiors.
• Jetmaster wood fire in the upstairs lounge with access to a front deck.
• Kitchen overlooking meals with Bosch dishwasher, new stainless steel gas cooker upright and soft closed drawers.
• All season deck with cafe blinds for entertaining year-round.
• Downstairs rumpus with a gas log fire.
• Study nook downstairs off the rumpus leads to masses of under house storage.
• Fourth bedroom downstairs in its own zone plus a third bathroom.
• Master bedroom is off the main living area upstairs privately placed with ensuite and aluminium doors that slide open to a deck from the master.
• Renovated family bathroom with heater and a two person spa.
• Davey pump gives full water pressure 24/7.
• Recently upgraded steel roof with anti-corrosion.
• Double carport plus plenty of off-street parking.
• Garden shed 6.5m x 2.8m.
• Back gate access to Singleton Reserve.
• Bus stop at the front of Singleton Reserve on Ridge Rd.
• Beautiful Warburton Ranges views and out to Macclesfield in one direction and The Arboretum in the other direction.
• Under a 5-minute drive to the Mount Dandenong Village and The Pig and Whistle Pub.
Disclaimer: All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.