This solid brick apartment, located in the heart of the Baw Baw Village makes an ideal year round getaway for the entire family. Mt. Baw Baw is conveniently located only 2 hours from Melbourne and is close to some of Victoria’s best attractions. This apartment makes skiing convenient and affordable in the winter months, and during the summer, there is mountain biking, fishing, bushwalking, and visits to local waterfalls and historic towns. Baw Baw Shire’s current recreation strategy demonstrates its commitment to the ongoing development of the region and year round events.
Set over 2 levels, the apartment features a large living area and fully equipped kitchen, There are 3 bedrooms, 2 downstairs and one upstairs, sleeping 10 people in all. There is hydronic heating downstairs and gas heating upstairs, in addition to a balcony and essential drying room and conveniently located close to the carpark.
The property is currently managed and shows a solid yearly return, however with a location this good you'll want to move right in!
Private inspections are back!
The details you need to know:
• Buyers can travel outside their 5km radius for a total of 2 hours to attend a pre-arranged Private Inspection but remember if you are from Melbourne Metro you can’t travel to properties located in regional Victoria
• Inspections are limited to 15 minutes
• A Buyer can be accompanied by one other person, either from their household or their partner or with their children (under 18 years) if there are no alternative care arrangements available.
• Attendees must wear a face mask for the entire inspection
• All physical distancing and hygiene requirements remain including the use of hand sanitizer on arrival at the inspection
• All people attending the inspection will have their details recorded for contact tracing purposes
Please contact us to arrange your private inspection as we continue to serve our community and provide a safe environment for all our clients.