Glorious north facing views to the Yarra Valley enjoyed poolside deliver a sense of rural seclusion in this supremely comfortable and stylish family sanctuary. Add an outdoor room with crackling Coonara fire and café blinds overlooking the sparkling oasis and you also have a fabulous all-season entertainer.
The “country” feel is enhanced by a designated fenced rear lawn cultivated with a variety of fruits including avocado, cherry, mandarin, nectarine and peach, established garden beds, custom designed with permaculture in mind. Add to this the deluxe chicken coop for your silkies and isa browns and you have a self-sustainable option ready to embrace.
Complementing the lifestyle is the ultra-convenient location just moments from Chirnside Park Country Club Estate, Chirnside Park shopping Centre, Chirnside Park Primary School, Lilydale Heights College and Oxley College.
• The timeless elegance of polished hardwood floors.
• Preparing meals in the glossy updated kitchen with 900mm Smeg stainless-steel oven and cooktop, Miele dishwasher with elevated views as a backdrop.
• The communal island bench with breakfast bar – perfect for meal prep and hearty conversations.
• The spacious and comfortable family room that provides a perfect setting for family gatherings around the big screen.
• How the family room and casual meals area both connect with a covered alfresco deck – ideal when you are entertaining.
• The master with ensuite and walk-in robe – a perfect retreat at days end.
• Under deck alcove ideal as an all-weather play space or perfect for the fur babies.
• Single carport, off-street parking and a second crossover for caravans/boats/trailers.
• The comfort of ducted heating and split system air-conditioning.
• Flourishing gardens that frame the home and flat lawn for the kids to enjoy.
Beautiful local walks can have you taking in fresh air as you pass by lush pasture, sheep and even ponies. It really does feel like you’re miles away from urban chaos.
Disclaimer: All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.