This inviting and character-rich split-level sanctuary boasts a brilliant design for the growing family to expand, entertain and relax while enjoying the epitome of foothills living. Whisper quiet with only birdsong melodies floating through the bushland landscape, the home’s versatile layout is perfect for intimate everyday family times to remarkable indoor/outdoor party size living with seamless flow to the generous wrap-deck and the lavish backyard beyond. The perfect balance between landscaped and wild – the 2625m2 allotment offers something for every age and stage with all the earth elements catered for and the bonus of abundant off-street parking at the entrance and a home office/studio. Easily accessible to Mt Evelyn village shops, cafes, and services, with the beautiful Warburton Rail Trail minutes away. You are also situated on the doorstep of the iconic Yarra Valley winery region with cellar doors and restaurants to excite your palette and the pristine forests and fern gullies of the Dandenong Ranges to explore just 15-minutes away via the back roads.
• Gleaming timber floorboards adorn an open family domain warmed by the crackling warmth of a Coonara wood fire.
• The freshly enhanced kitchen overlooks a meals area and is highlighted by glass splashback, stainless-steel appliances and communal breakfast bar.
• A large separate formal lounge is where family will congregate for movie time in front of the big screen whilst an in between living zone is a flexible space for a study, a pool table or the PlayStation.
• Upstairs the naturally lit hallway reveals three robed bedrooms with easy connection to the contemporary bathroom with stone vanity. Kids are close but have privacy when their friends drop-in.
• Parents will enjoy their own sanctuary upstairs highlighted by a deluxe walk-in robe, retreat space and recently updated ensuite with black-framed rainhead shower and chic floor to ceiling tiles.
• Brilliant wrap-around outdoor entertaining deck with multiple access points from around the home to truly embrace the beautiful natural landscape with a brew in hand. Don’t miss the west-facing sunsets!
• Fully landscaped tiered garden that offer something for everyone in terraced zones – a basketball court for the kids, an outdoor bar for entertaining year-round with your own beer garden and pockets of peace and tranquillity at every turn for relaxing, exploring or picking fresh lemons or blueberries.
• Double garage with attached home office/studio which has its own entrance and split system, providing a great place for the creative artist or business owner to operate.
• Extras include gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling and split system air-conditioning for seasonal comfort, abundant off-street parking for trailers, boats or caravans, double carport, 6-camera security system, fresh carpets, resprayed/painted roof, garden shed and under deck storage.
The wide-open spaces of Mount Evelyn Recreation Reserve and Football Ground is a leisurely 10-minute walk away and the delights of the surrounding Tramway Track for weekend mountain bike adventures. Weekdays you can stroll up to the Amazing Coffee van just 450m away for your morning latte.
Disclaimer: All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.