Encompassing classic hills living with a modern feel, this neat three bedroom home is an ideal entry in to the property market, perfect for those downsizing or a fantastic investment property and should be high on your inspection list.
The property has an extensive list of great features throughout including:
- Modern kitchen with 900mm oven, induction cooktop and plenty of storage space
- Large lounge and meals area with plenty of natural light
- Peaceful outlook from the large decking and outdoor entertaining zone
- A separate bungalow with power that is perfect for use as a home office or studio
- Three good size bedrooms (Master with full ensuite & all with built in robes)
- Central main bathroom with bath, shower and separate WC
- Workshop and Carport car accommodation
- Ducted heating and split system air conditioning providing year round comfort
- Fully fenced rear yard and low maintenance gardens on 1,290m2 approx.
This fantastic property is within easy walking distance to Upwey Town Centre with its buzzing café and dining culture, close to public transport, local Schools and amenities and mere minutes away from many hills attractions including Puffing Billy, the famous 1000 Steps and Dandenong Ranges National Park.
Properties at this price point do not come up often in the hills, so be quick to inspect this gem before it gets snapped up!
Please note: All property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours and we recommend that you confirm open for inspection times with the listing agent direct or the listing office.