• Located in the picturesque Dandenong Ranges on close to an acre (approx.) of landscaped gardens, in a tranquil location, this luxurious and spacious home will capture your senses with simply nothing to do but move in, relax and enjoy.
• Offering a modern, functional floor plan completed with high quality fixtures and fittings.
• 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and multiple living zones with the master wing offering a full ensuite, huge WIR/ dressing room.
• WIth 2 levels, allowing an abundance of sunlight, this extensive residence oozes quality and opulence from the moment you enter.
• The grand entrance hall leads to the guest wing of the home, offering two bedrooms, main bathroom, amazing laundry (including ASKO drying cabinet) with external access.
• Offering 6 star energy efficiency throughout, with double glazing, insulation (in floors, walls, ceilings), LED lighting throughout, 3 phase power and built to a BAL of 29, this property has every additional feature you have ever dreamed of.
• Superb kitchen with granite bench tops and a waterfall island bench featuring quality Miele and Smeg S/S appliances plus an amazing butlers pantry overlooking the spacious meals and outdoor entertainment deck, complete with bifold doors.
• Two large living spaces for dining and lounging and the “great room” offering a mezzanine style wall of glass to bring the wonderful established gardens in, whilst hardwood timber floors throughout add a natural tone to the contemporary feel.
• Luxurious appointments include duel head shower, twin vanity and deep soaker bath while the options are endless as this fabulous home offers so much more.
• The upper level reveals an amazing space to overlook the great room, offering a work from home space, and large walls to hang art pieces. Featuring a handmade wrought iron art piece, allowing the light through.
• A superb copper beech features in the rear yard, framing the landscape, along with the meandering pathways, established gardens, including amazing Japanese Maples at the front of the property.
• Sweeping lawns and additional shedding, including double carport and workshop, are perfect for all members of the family.
• Additional Features: 5000 L Rainwater tanks plumbed to toilets and garden taps, gutter guard, 3 phase power, hydronic heating throughout, coonara fireplace, ceiling fans, DLUG with automatic doors, plus carport / shed / workshop.
Please note: All property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours and we recommend that you confirm open for inspection times with the listing agent direct or the listing office