Uniquely designed over three splendid levels, this grand family home nestled in the foothills will appeal to growing families who love to entertain, relax, spread-out and enjoy the delights of the local community. With five bedrooms and three bathrooms included in this impressive offering, you can also cater for toddlers, teens, in-laws or guests. Walk to the Village, Billanook Primary School and the National Park and easily get your “big centre’ fix at Knox or Eastland within 20 minutes.
• The stunningly rich Sydney Blue Gum flooring that flows throughout.
• How the family/meals zone effortlessly flows to an alfresco all-season deck allowing you to entertain and extend your living space in the warmer months.
• Relaxing in your luxurious outdoor spa and enjoying conversation around the open fire place.
• Cooking up a storm in the gourmet kitchen that showcases granite bench tops, quality appliances and glass splashbacks.
• Unwinding, catching up on Netflix or battling Monopoly in the spacious lounge room with lofty cathedral ceilings and windows adding lashings of natural light.
• The downstairs rumpus zone with separate entry enhanced by a crackling open fire place where you or the teens can enjoy a game of pool or relax around the big-screen. Imagine Grand Final Day here!
• The complete privacy afforded the master retreat in its own upstairs sanctuary complete with luxe walk in robe and stunning renovated ensuite with a large herringbone tiled shower. Step out to your private balcony and enjoy a nightcap!
• The abundance of accommodation with three additional robed bedrooms (one with an ensuite bathroom), as well as the family bathroom and study on one level. Everyone from toddlers to teens, in-laws and guests are catered for!
• The impressive tiered backyard that will delight kids of all ages with a fabulous cubby house, lush lawn and leafy established gardens with plenty of space for veggie patches or play equipment as well as a 4m x 3m garden shed.
• Separately zoned gas ducted heating and five split systems throughout for all year comfort.
In addition to this impressive feature list is a large workshop with storage - the perfect hangout for those who like to tinker or ideal for a multitude of storage needs. There is also gas ducted heating and split system air-conditioning for year-round comfort, and loads of off-street parking.