Approved by the local council with plans and permits to build your architecturally designed dream home, this 1.6 acres (approx) has been lovingly nurtured with over four years of planning, designing, finance, manual labour and extensive plantings It would be difficult to find another like it left on the mountain.
Gently sloped with paths and terraced areas carved into the revered fertile soil, you will discover over 80 fruit and nut trees and surprising spring bulbs. No chemicals have been used, only permaculture principles to remove the once dominating blackberries. Only one trained berry remains on a 3 meter Stringy Bark tree stump for juicy berries every summer.
Be part of this wonderful community as you put your own creative ideas on this dream block. You can even alter the house plans (STCA) to suit your needs. A sunny and east facing orientation with amazing views to be enjoyed from the sweeping proposed house includes the valley and glimpses of the Silvan Dam.
Enjoy the mountain all year round with this four bedroom, two bathroom, double garage proposed home. Strategically placed rooms, decks, windows and entertaining areas maximise views and sun all year round, while the driveway has a lovely entrance off Mt Dandenong Tourist Road.
All services are available for connection or alternatively choose an off grid lifestyle!
Three quarters of the land has been securely fenced on the boundaries and a large existing enclosure with chicken coup can also facilitate a duck and goose flock. A small pond and shade from the fruit and native trees create an oasis for them.
- Abundant wildlife at your doorstep (wallabies, echidna, frogs, wrens, owls, kookaburras, deer, lyrebirds, yabbies and even peacocks)
- An A frame chicken enclosure
- A lifetime supply of firewood already stacked for your convenience.
- Two bundles of giant seasoned Mountain Ash and Stringy Bark logs. (could be used for internal house construction, furniture making or for income)
- Neat timber shed next to a private flat campsite and timber staircase leading down to an outdoor table and handmade pizza oven.
- Over 900 Eltham clay handmade mud bricks.
- Wood shed.
- Fully fenced and sun drenched vegetable patch.
- Fabulous scenic footpath all the way to Olinda and the Silvan Dam lookout; offering great cafes.
- Extensive tree removal.
- BAL 29, soil report, arborist report and other helpful information available to successful purchaser.
- Located close to Mt Dandenong, Montrose, Mt Evelyn & the Yarra Valley.
- Convenient bus route a 2 minute walk from driveway.
Perfect for a self-sustainable lifestyle, this block awaits your inspiration to make the dream a reality!
Please note: All property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours and we recommend that you confirm open for inspection times with the listing agent direct or the listing office.