“ELYSEE” - The Rare Gem of Gembrook!
***AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING BY PRIVATE INSPECTION. CONTACT SAMANTHA SCOTT 0438 680 032***
Rarely do we see such an immaculate acreage property with the combination of a stunning home, exceptional infrastructure and amazing land - this is the one in a million! Superb lifestyle property, 5 minutes from the pretty Gembrook village and just one hour from Melbourne.
This 18.5 acre property is situated on the edge of the Kurth Kiln Regional Park with direct access to ride out, bush walk or mountain bike with the family. Stylishly renovated, the home is nestled amongst magnificent, mature gardens.A classic stone path leads to the entry of ‘Elysee’, a much loved and cared for family home.
Inside natural light floods in from the large double hung windows and French doors. The open plan living area and separate lounge provides room and comfort for all. The bespoke kitchen features quality Miele appliances including 5 burner gas cook top, integrated dishwasher, moisture plus oven and microwave/oven combination. Space is assured with four large bedrooms, each with fitted robes, plus study / 5th bedroom. The 2 full bathrooms plus powder room include Villeroy & Boch basins and toilet suites, marble bench tops and Hansgrohe and Dorf tapware. French doors open onto a full length elevated timber deck where the distant rural views are highlighted.
A large outdoor entertaining area is draped by an ancient wisteria vine overlooking the in-ground swimming pool.
For horse enthusiasts there are stables, fitted tack room, float parking, post and rail day yard, 40 x 20 sand arena and a cross country course. A gate onto the Kurth Kiln Park provides safe access to kilometres of bush tracks perfect for exploring on horseback or by foot.
A hay shed, machinery shed, double carport, gravity fed troughs, raised vegetable gardens, orchard and stunning botanical landscaped gardens complete the picture of this quality property.
CALL Samantha Scott 0438 680 032 TO ARRANGE A PRIVATE INSPECTION TODAY!
Please note: All property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours and we recommend that you confirm open for inspection times with the listing agent direct or the listing office
Private inspections are back!
The details you need to know:
• Buyers can travel outside their 5km radius for a total of 2 hours to attend a pre-arranged Private Inspection but remember if you are from Melbourne Metro you can’t travel to properties located in regional Victoria
• Inspections are limited to 15 minutes
• A Buyer can be accompanied by one other person, either from their household or their partner or with their children (under 18 years) if there are no alternative care arrangements available.
• Attendees must wear a face mask for the entire inspection
• All physical distancing and hygiene requirements remain including the use of hand sanitizer on arrival at the inspection
• All people attending the inspection will have their details recorded for contact tracing purposes
Please contact us to arrange your private inspection as we continue to serve our community and provide a safe environment for all our clients.