* Situated an easy 15 minute stroll to Cockatoo, the dog park, the Kindergarten, the Primary School, local shops, cafes & public transport this split level 4 bedroom family home leaves nothing to do but move in & enjoy!
* This charming property gets heaps of sun and with an elevated aspect the front and side decks provide a wonderful view and the perfect place to relax and enjoy the lush green surroundings whilst listening to Puffing Billy chug by.
* The home features 4 good sized, robed bedrooms, the Master with a walk through robe, an ensuite & direct access to a private, undercover courtyard with 6 person outdoor spa.
* The huge living space with air conditioner and ceiling fans has a wood heater for ambiance and offers a wonderful feeling of space with cathedral ceilings, neutral tones and large windows which welcome the natural light & a peaceful treed outlook from every window.
* The well-appointed kitchen features a 5 burner gas stove, new electric oven with separate grill, new dishwasher & convenient island bench & opens onto the 2nd living/sunroom area which has an air conditioner & access to a 2nd fully fenced outdoor entertaining area.
* Add to this mains gas ducted heating throughout, a large laundry and plenty of storage space.
* Outside the property is fully fenced into 4 secure yards making it ideal for the kids & four legged friends to play safely. Also included is a double lock-up shed with workshop and a beautifully landscaped garden full of ferns, waratahs, roses and magnolias.
* With all services connected this home is quirky, sunny, comfortable and conveniently located and ready for you to move in and enjoy!
Call Samantha Scott today on 0438 680 032 as this property is ready to go and one of the sunniest spots in the hills - don't miss out!