Gorgeous light and bright one bedroom home, nestled perfectly in the tree canopy.
Enjoy a serene feeling as you step through the glass sliding door with expansive views.
Surrounded by the sound of the local wildlife, you will find this a perfect location to get away from the hustle and bustle.
One large bedroom with views out from the Dandenongs.
Open plan living, dining and meals area, and a lovely piano for your enjoyment.
Kitchen with gas cooking and ample bench space, featuring beautiful slate tiles in the wet areas.
Electric hot water, new tank for water (tank only). Mains sewerage and gas.
Split system heating/cooling in living area.
One way semi circular driveway.
The downstairs section of property is not for tenant use.
STRICTLY NO PETS. (Land for wildlife area)
Private inspections are back!
The details you need to know:
• Attendees can travel outside their 5km radius for a total of 2 hours to attend a pre-arranged Private Inspection but remember if you are from Melbourne you can’t travel to properties located in regional Victoria
• Inspections are limited to 15 minutes
• Attendees can be accompanied by one other person, either from their household or their partner or with their children (under 18 years) if there are no alternative care arrangements available.
• Attendees must wear a face mask for the entire inspection
• All physical distancing and hygiene requirements remain including the use of hand sanitizer on arrival at the inspection
• All people attending the inspection will have their details recorded for contact tracing purposes
Please contact us to arrange your private inspection as we continue to serve our community and provide a safe environment for all our clients.