In a stunning location just over an hours drive from Melbourne CBD this amazing 157 acre approx. property will provide the horse enthusiast with the dream opportunity and the largest of families with an incredible home. Currently known as Pony Club Victoria Equestrian Centre and previously Shirley Heights Equestrian Centre, this property could entertain a wonderful business opportunity or begin that farming dream with rolling pastures, excellent water supply and enormous infrastructure.
An iconic property, and a rare opportunity to acquire a lifestyle so often sought but seldom found..
Horse Facilities -
• Massive indoor arena (80m x 20m) with seating and lighting, watered Equitex geotextile surface
• A further 2 outdoor sand based arena’s
• 2 stable complexes, Tack Room & Feed Room, Round yard
• Day Yards & stalls, offices and canteen area
• Barn with Bunkhouse
• PA speaker system
• Huge outdoor parking areas
• Toilet & Shower facilities
• State level Cross Country course, 7 designs by Ewan Kellet & Sylvia Roberts
The Property -
• The 157 acres (63.5Ha) of gently undulating, mostly cleared land.
• 6 main paddocks with water
• 13 meg diversion permit from the Little Yarra River
• Spring Fed Dam and Bore
The Home -
Approximately 61 squares of luxury are offered in this captivating home. With 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, and multiple living zones, this property would be ideal for the largest of families requiring dual living arrangements. Incredible Yarra Valley Views will have you sitting and pondering for hours on end, and with a local fresh produce platter in hand you can proudly overlook your "ponderosa"!
• timber kitchen with Aga cooker stove
• Ornate cornices, ceiling roses & Axminster Carpets
• Timber panelling & feature Bluestone Open Fire Place
• Combustion Wood Heating
• Spa Bath & claw foot Bath
• French Doors to expansive verandah with amazing views
• Currently rented with a fabulous tenant $2167 pcm
For further enquiries please contact Samantha Price on 59671277 or 0438 795 190