**PLEASE CONTACT AGENT DIRECTLY TO BOOK YOUR PRIVATE VIEWING**
If you’ve been searching for an impressive family home to relax, entertain year-round or store the boat or caravan then this flawlessly presented residence in a quiet court locale will excite. Showcasing a fabulous floorplan to suit growing families and set in a picturesque setting with hill vistas, this home is perfectly designed to suit a range of lifestyle needs.
Gleaming polished floorboards flow through zoned skylit living spaces comprising a sun-drenched lounge and dining zone warmed by a Coonara style wood fire where you’ll comfortably enjoy your down time. A large light-filled family/meals room connects to a great sized kitchen fitted with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, ample bench and cupboard space and a social breakfast bar. Glass doors allow the elegant, covered outdoor alfresco area to blend seamlessly with the indoor spaces, making for easy, flexible and year-round entertaining.
Accommodation comprises four well-scaled bedrooms with robes including a master with walk in robe and sparkling ensuite quietly positioned at the entrance. Two of the minor bedrooms are positioned in their own zone at the rear of the home (one with access to the verandah) serviced by a bright bathroom with updated vanity and tiles.
Positioned on a generous 926m2 (approximate) allotment surrounded by freshly mulched landscaped gardens, there is ample space in the backyard for children and pets to play with the covered entertaining area and verandah enhanced by alluring hill views.
Additional highlights include a garage with drive through roller door access to the backyard meaning you can safely and securely store boats, caravans and tradie vehicles. There is also ducted heating and evaporative cooling for seasonal comfort, garden shed, new carpet in the minor bedrooms, resurfaced concrete in the backyard and rainwater tank.
Located minutes from the Village, the adventure playground, football oval and direct buses to both Ringwood Secondary College, Lilydale High School and several train stations and only a short drive to Mooroolbark, Lilydale and Kilsyth shopping precincts means the location has it all. Don’t delay your inspection.
CALL TO ARRANGE A PRIVATE INSPECTION TODAY!
Ryan Bell 0417 052 297 or Toni Leskovec 0423 972 613
Private inspections are back!
The details you need to know:
• Buyers can travel outside their 5km radius for a total of 2 hours to attend a pre-arranged Private Inspection but remember if you are from Metro Melbourne you can’t travel to properties located in regional Victoria
• Inspections are limited to 15 minutes
• A Buyer can be accompanied by one other person, either from their household or their partner or with their children (under 18 years) if there are no alternative care arrangements available.
• Attendees must wear a face mask for the entire inspection
• All physical distancing and hygiene requirements remain including the use of hand sanitizer on arrival at the inspection
• All people attending the inspection will have their details recorded for contact tracing purposes
Please contact us to arrange your private inspection as we continue to serve our community and provide a safe environment for all our clients.
Please note: All property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours and we recommend that you confirm open for inspection times with the listing agent direct or the listing office.