Every member of the family will have something to enjoy on this fantastic sought after acreage property. Pastured paddocks for the horses, swimming pool for the kids, loads of sheds for Dad, studio for guests to stay in & a sound brick home for Mum all on a lush 10 acres of totally usable land. The Country style home offers 3 bedrooms with built in robes plus a fourth bedroom and rumpus area downstairs, large living area with wood heating and split system, plus well equipped kitchen, veranda's front and back, views and an enormous studio/teenagers retreat ideal for when the guests arrive. The abundance of shedding is sure to impress and there is also a covered area overlooking the pool. If horses or cattle are on your bucket list then the 5 paddocks plus lane way, hay shed, cattle crush & 3 good size water tanks will make you happy. Everything is here for the family looking for that enviable lifestyle we all crave in the very popular and beautiful Yarra Valley Region!! *Due to Covid Restrictions the photos of the property shown are not current and were taken at the when the property was purchased by the present owners. The property is currently tenanted with a lease in place until January 2021.
Private inspections are back!
The details you need to know:
• Buyers can travel outside their 5km radius for a total of 2 hours to attend a pre-arranged Private Inspection but remember if you are from Metro Melbourne you can’t travel to properties located in regional Victoria
• Inspections are limited to 15 minutes
• A Buyer can be accompanied by one other person, either from their household or their partner or with their children (under 18 years) if there are no alternative care arrangements available.
• Attendees must wear a face mask for the entire inspection
• All physical distancing and hygiene requirements remain including the use of hand sanitizer on arrival at the inspection
• All people attending the inspection will have their details recorded for contact tracing purposes
Please contact us to arrange your private inspection as we continue to serve our community and provide a safe environment for all our clients.