If you have been looking for the perfect house in the perfect location, this is it!
Set on just under an acre of aesthetically undulating land, this 4 bedroom home has all the comforts and space you could ever want.
The first thing you notice about this house is the gorgeous verandah that runs the length of the home on both sides, elevated at one end and giving a lovely view of the surrounding area. Colonial windows adorn the brick veneer and give it that sought after character charm.
The formal entry opens to two spacious living areas, one that is so large that bifold doors in the middle can be closed creating an extra room. Perfect for those that work or study from home.
The other living area is open plan with a wood fire that includes the dining area and kitchen, creating the perfect place to relax and discuss the day as a family while making dinner. The kitchen is large and functional with plenty of cupboard and bench space and looks out over the rear deck. The dining area has double glass doors that lead out onto the deck where you can enjoy those warm summer evenings in the privacy of your own surrounds.
Further into the home, zoned away from the living areas are the bedrooms, 3 of which are located close to the main bathroom. The master bedroom has it's own ensuite with spa, and a walk in robe so big it is the envy of women everywhere.
With a house that caters for a bigger family, the laundry is also spectacularly large with a bench top to suit. There is access directly outside, making washing a breeze.
Outside, there is a double lock up garage, garden shed, chook pen, built in BBQ, and plenty of off street parking.
Family homes with everything included are becoming rare in this area. Inspections are a must to secure this dream. Don't delay.
CALL TO ARRANGE A PRIVATE INSPECTION TODAY!
Bethany Day 0438 844 968 or Aaron Day 0407 365 994
Please note: All property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours and we recommend that you confirm open for inspection times with the listing agent direct or the listing office
Private inspections are back!
The details you need to know:
• Buyers can travel outside their 25km radius for a total of 2 hours to attend a pre-arranged Private Inspection but remember if you are from Melbourne Metro you can’t travel to properties located in regional Victoria
• Inspections are limited to 15 minutes
• A Buyer can be accompanied by one other person, either from their household or their partner or with their children (under 18 years) if there are no alternative care arrangements available.
• Attendees must wear a face mask for the entire inspection
• All physical distancing and hygiene requirements remain including the use of hand sanitizer on arrival at the inspection
• All people attending the inspection will have their details recorded for contact tracing purposes
Please contact us to arrange your private inspection as we continue to serve our community and provide a safe environment for all our clients.