There is magic and expectation in the air when a home is introduced by an enchanting lane-style driveway, hidden from the road and immersed in its own private sanctuary. Showcasing a rural style landscape perfect for families of any age or stage yet positioned moments to the hub of Mount Evelyn means you can enjoy the ultimate tree-change, without leaving behind all the conveniences of suburban life. Meticulously laid out within its expansive allotment behind the leafy allure of majestic silver birches, this craftsman owner-built home features a circular driveway with two entrances, home business opportunities, multi-generational potential, vast vehicle storage options, indoor/outdoor living and an abundance of green open lawn and glorious gardens to enjoy.
• The thoughtfully zoned layout that includes formal, casual and entertaining zones catering for toddlers to teens and everything in-between.
• Congregating around the big screen in the rustic lounge with the added allure of a crackling open fire and provision for a bar.
• Letting the kids loose on the PlayStation in the generous step-down rumpus with its own entrance, bench-seat storage and a home office making it a great option for the teens or a home business.
• The classic timber kitchen with filtered water tap that invites conversation around the breakfast bar.
• A huge meals area stretching out from the kitchen for when family gets together for the Sunday roast.
• Versatile laundry/utility room with handy drying cupboard that could double as a sewing room with its ample bench space.
• The lush and leafy views from the four spacious bedrooms framed by charming picture windows that create serene, restful sanctuaries.
• Relaxing in the spa bath of the lavish family bathroom at day’s end.
• Entertaining friends and family on the expansive covered deck precinct opening off the family room.
• The vast backyard for outdoor play or games of cricket with flourishing silver sheen trees as a backdrop.
• The ample options for vehicle/trailer/caravan/boat/tool storage in the three-car garage accessed via double gates and a four-car garage/workshop at the side of the house.
• Being able to house guests, teen sleepovers or perhaps the adult children who haven’t flown the coop in the semi self-contained studio.
• The ingenious outdoor toilet for hosting milestone celebrations in the generous grounds.
• A gorgeous studio accessed via picturesque gardens ideal for home business such as yoga/massage.
• Comforts such as ducted heating, evaporative cooling, security doors, split systems in the studios and the storage loft in the roof.
• Being so close to The Dandenong Ranges, Yarra Valley & the many wineries, Mount Evelyn township, primary and secondary schools and Kemp Reserve a few steps away.
The resident lorikeets, king parrots and rosellas enjoy being fed each morning. Make it part of your morning ritual and be rewarded with delightful birdsong.