Architectural flair on a serene 2341m2 with stunning landscaped gardens.
A vision brought to life with architectural flair, earthy timber and stone accents, feature windows that are works of art and lashings of natural light define this stunning family home that traverses four unique levels. Ensconced and elevated at the end of a long driveway and immersed in natural surrounds that emanate seclusion, this masterfully transformed home is only 1km from the cafes, restaurants, boutiques and shopping conveniences of Mount Evelyn. This captivating, contemporary property features two huge living zones, five bedrooms all with outdoor access, multiple alfresco spaces, a fully landscaped stone laden garden oasis and an enormous powered shed meaning there is something to please large families, avid entertainers and tradies and tinkerers alike.
Things You’ll Love:
• The “heart of the home” kitchen and meals zone on the main level with a stunning showcase glass atrium welcoming the early morning sun and framing garden vistas to create live art.
• Preparing meals in the chic kitchen highlighted by silky stone benches, Bosch & Asko stainless steel appliances including self-cleaning oven, granite Abey Schock sink, Zip boiling water tap, coffee station and custom fitted pantry and drawers.
• A European laundry/butler’s pantry provides additional preparation and storage space
• Expansive lounge with stone feature wall invites the outdoors in with stacker slider doors that open to a travertine terrace with leafy views.
• The spotted gum floors and staircase make a grand statement linking the two living domains.
• Open and airy living/dining zone defined by striking Victorian Ash exposed beams and a heart-warming European wood fire
• A series of large bifold glass doors opening to the polished concrete alfresco zone with outdoor kitchen, integrated speakers and Zip hot/cold water for memorable entertaining.
• Whilst outside, bring your glass and enjoy a wine, sitting around the firepit with terraced polished concrete spaces traversing the stunning rocky landscape.
• The fully fenced chicken run perfect for your Silkies and Isa Browns.
• A “bedroom wing” positioned upstairs including master with walk-in robe and elegant ensuite with his/her vanity and heated towel rack.
• A fifth bedroom downstairs has its own entrance ideal as home business space, guest accommodation or for teens who may keep nocturnal hours!
• Drive through gates that wind their way up to a huge 9m x 6m powered shed with triple roller doors and extra height ceiling. Let your imagination run wild with the options!
Additional highlights include rainwater tank, ducted heating & cooling, split systems, ducted vacuum, energy efficient double brick insulation and cladding, commercial grade double glazed windows, suspended slab and steel subfloor construction, plenty of off-street parking with enough space for a caravan and a double remote garage with internal entry.
Only the Local’s Know:
The school run comprises a leisurely 15-minute walk via Marshall Street. On the way home stop for a latte at The Trail Café (you might not be able to resist the home baked banana bread) and return on weekends after you’ve completed a family bike ride along the Lilydale-Warburton Rail Trail.