Prestigious Address in Peaceful Surrounds – Huge 6 Car Garage and Ample Parking on 2009m2
Set against a stunning backdrop of the Dandenong Ranges and views of the iconic towers, it’s clear why homes in the enviable Sheffield Road precinct are tightly held. Ready for its next chapter, this immaculately presented residence is suited to a growing family who are after a slice of rural peace with urban convenience and plenty of scope to add your own style-stamp.
Providing a peaceful existence for everyday life, this is a home that is also fabulous for entertaining with oodles of off-street parking right to the front and back door, a covered alfresco zone for all-season barbeques and a garden spa room for soaking away the day’s worries. Kids can grow up here and you can host every milestone with ease. Tradies and tinkerers are also catered for with a huge 20m x 9m garage/workshop that will fit 6 cars.
And let’s not forget how much easier life is when the kids can walk to school with Billanook Primary just 700m away. Weekends will also be full of fun with the much-loved Montrose Playground and the attractions of the Dandenong Ranges a short drive away, and for conveniences you can be at The Montrose and The Basin villages within minutes.
• A large welcoming lounge/dining with cosy Coonara-style fire perfect for cold winter nights.
• The separately zoned classic kitchen with generous bench and cupboards space, auto-lit pantry and stainless-steel Blanco oven. You’ll love conversations at the breakfast bar.
• An adjacent meals area is also spacious enough to comprise a big table for family feasts or a second living zone.
• How the accommodation zone wraps around the living areas and comprises four bedrooms including a master with walk-in robe and ensuite.
• The stunning grounds that showcase lush flora comprising everything from natives to fruit trees and provide leafy garden vistas from every view and plenty of nooks and crannies to explore, sit or savour.
• Enjoying a morning coffee on the front patio whilst watching blue wrens, finches, king parrots, and kookaburras flutter among the gorgeous gardens.
Further notable inclusions are ducted heating and split system air-conditioning for seasonal comfort, water tank, garden sheds, chook shed/dog enclosure, long driveway and abundant off-street parking.
Only the Local’s Know:
A short walk away is the start of beautiful walking tracks through the Dandenong Ranges National Park. Pack a picnic and take your time hiking to Burke’s Lookout and be rewarded with views of Port Phillip Bay and the city skyline.
Disclaimer: All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.