Positioned in a quality street and walking distance to Ferntree Gully Station, lush and leafy Tim Neville Arboretum, Wattleview Primary, Heritage College Knox, Aldi, daycare centres and just a 10-minute drive to Westfield Knox – the absolute prime location of this original family residence adds maximum appeal for first home buyers, tradies or someone looking to build their forever home.
Whilst the orange shagpile carpet in the much-loved three-bedroom home would make a fabulous setting for a 70s themed party, it also presents a truly blank canvas to create a stunning new residence on a generous 980m2 allotment. Renovate, rebuild (STCA) or add a few modern touches and put tenants in place whilst you get your plans ready to start your next chapter. You’ll need to be quick to secure such a generous sized allotment in this first-class location.
• Level 980m2 block with wide frontage
• 900m walk to the local village brimming with eateries and amenities.
• Family-friendly area close to schools, parks and supermarkets.
• Original home featuring three bedrooms, cosy living area, separate kitchen, meals and bathroom.
• Huge backyard with room to build a granny flat (STCA)
• Large fibro shed
• Consider a renovation or completely knockdown and rebuild the block (STCA).