This immaculate one owner home is for sale for the first time in over 30 years and offers a fabulous floorplan for families in coveted Kilsyth South. Located right next door to Grayswood Reserve and playground and the Kilsyth South Skate Park this is a lifestyle opportunity as much as a family sanctuary in a locale well known for its community feel. North facing for illuminating natural light, the home sits on a grand 990m2 and is hugged by flourishing gardens that provide opportunity for the kids to play, to set up the veggie patch or potter in the sunshine. The presentation is first-class and from the moment you walk in the door, it is evident how loved this home has been. Minutes from Bayswater North Primary School, K12 College, Eastwood Golf Club, Canterbury Gardens and Alchester Village Shopping Centre and the #690 bus.
• Large kitchen with quality appliances and breakfast bench for your morning cuppa.
• Sprawling out in the meals zone perfect for hosting the Sunday roast with timeless slate floors underfoot.
• Retreating to the comfortable L-shaped lounge/dining with charming picture windows and built-in bar.
• A private accommodation zone off a hallway comprising four robed bedrooms with picture windows including master with ensuite.
• Entertaining and celebrating family events in your fabulous covered alfresco zone.
• Plenty of off-street parking for multiple cars/boats/van and a double carport.
• The creature comforts of ducted heating and cooling.
• Extras such as a rainwater tank and garden shed.
A fabulous local walk is The Bungalook Walking Route which can take you to Bungalook Conservation Reserve home to expansive bushland, wetlands, wildlife and walking tracks with great views of the Dandenong Ranges. It can be easily linked with the closely with the Canterbury Gardens Walking Route, which is a 4.4km circuit.