Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac locale ensuring low traffic and a peaceful ambiance, this welcoming family home with an elevated outlook embraces refreshed interiors, alfresco entertaining and dual living zones and is adorned by quaint garden spaces that will have you feeling eternally relaxed and refreshed. Soaring raked ceilings, exposed beams and charming bay windows accent the home and both the bathroom and ensuite have benefited from recent makeovers and showcase gleaming tiles and stylish vanities and a luxurious deep soak bath in the family bathroom. Easily accessible to Mt Evelyn shops, cafes and services, with the beautiful Warburton Rail Trail minutes away and close to neighbouring Montrose, Lilydale and Mooroolbark, quality schools and the magnificent Dandenong Ranges and Yarra Valley – the location doesn’t get much better.
• Unwinding with bay window front garden views in the welcoming lounge with a serene “atrium style” outlook to the lush garden and pond. Curl up with a book, enjoy movies on the big screen or gather the family for games night.
• Spread out or serve the Sunday roast in the casual dining/second living zone and meet the kitchen midway with a long communal breakfast bar.
• Prepare family feasts in the lavishly sized kitchen with premium 900mm Smeg oven/cooktop and stainless-steel dishwasher.
• The parent’s retreat zoned for privacy at the front of the house with deluxe walk-in robe and chic ensuite.
• Flowing from the family/meals zone is a covered decking where you can host celebrations, summer barbeques or just enjoy a quiet morning brew joined by the resident king parrots.
• A fully fenced space for play and pottering sits adjacent to the deck with flourishing lemon and lime trees and vegetable beds for those interested in becoming self-sufficient. A rear garden provides a secondary outdoor zone safe for pets and enjoying the sunshine.
• Further extras include ducted heating and evaporative cooling which will provide comfort year-round, under-house storage, rainwater tank and double carport with additional off-street parking.
Local Secret: On the weekend - head east to Payne’s Rise or one of the other stunning wineries of the region. Enjoy a cheese platter accompanied by live music and stunning vine vistas just a 10-minute drive from your new home.