Architectural Brilliance on One Hectare – Peaceful Locale Ideal for Home Business or Multigenerational Families
A celebration of exceptional craftsmanship and understated style beckons with this architecturally designed haven sitting atop a hectare of glorious grounds and spectacular terraced gardens. Oriented for breathtaking sunset views and garden vistas from expansive panes of floor to ceiling glass, the home is also drenched in blissful natural light with the addition of stunning clerestory windows and raked ceilings which rise above the living areas. Introduced by a circular drive and positioned at the end of a peaceful no through road this is a home perfectly gift wrapped in a prestigious locale that will appeal to multigenerational families, home business operators or the largest of tribes looking to settle, grow and create memories in this special part of the hills. Supremely private the location is walking distance to Olinda Green playground and off-leash dog park, the swimming pool and Olinda Village as well as a plethora of picturesque walks and gardens.
• Gather with loved ones in the alluring lounge and formal dining where a wood fireplace and custom cabinetry adds another level of ambience.
• Lavish and light-filled a casual meals space and family room is framed by a full height window to allow sunlight to cascade in and take in the spectacular changing landscape as the sun dips behind the trees.
• An adjoining kitchen has stunning views from the kitchen sink – so dreamy you’ll find an excuse to scrub the pots and pans – and is well equipped with an open bench for conversations with the chef.
• Four bedrooms offer plenty of options for the growing family including a master with full ensuite and a mirrored walk-in robe. The family bathroom will appeal with its corner spa bath for day’s end.
• A home office with built in cabinetry is ideal for those who work from home.
• Downstairs, a sizeable rumpus room can serve as a brilliant children's or teenagers' retreat, home business or multigenerational accommodation with enticing garden views. Completing the ground level is the fourth bedroom/home office, a powder room/laundry and internal access to the double remote garage.
• A wide deck runs the west facing length of the house perfect for a morning brew or a nightcap.
• Weekends are where the garden comes into its own with places to potter and beautifully composed spots to catch a chapter or two. Listen to the soothing hum of the local frogs in the lily-clad pond or enjoy a brew under the shade of a majestic Mountain Ash with lush moss underfoot.
• Potter in the veggie garden or tend to the array of European and native plantings in the landscaped gardens that frame flat curated blankets of lawn. You may even spot a resident wombat, echidna or wallaby.
• All the modern conveniences such as hydronic ducted heating, split systems and air-conditioned cooling and ducted vacuum system.
• Ample parking with a double carport serviced by a circular driveway and a separate driveway with access to a double remote-control garage and a second double carport. Room for multiple vehicles, trailers, caravans or boats!
Just 600m down the road is the Olinda Tea House where you can enjoy high tea with an Asian twist. Word on the street is it’s the best in the hills!