Not only do you get a home masterfully transformed via a sublime renovation but also a location that arrives at beautiful nature walks in one direction, the best of cafe culture in the other and Tecoma Playground right next door. Retaining the original art deco allure of high ceilings, ceiling roses and cornices, French doors and the classic warmth of polished timber floors underfoot, this beautiful family home unfolds over two intelligently designed levels to create an inviting haven to call home.
Inspired interior renovations blend the original floorplan wonderfully with contemporary flair, such as the supremely spacious family room with Coonara warmth and delightful views of the front gardens that flows into the re-designed open-plan kitchen catching the conversation from the adjoining meals with timber sliders to the split-level alfresco deck. Just the spot for weekend family barbeques or balmy twilight evenings with friends and a good bottle of wine or a morning brew with the kookaburras.
As a stunning conduit to your every move, the chic central kitchen hosts stone counters, breakfast island under pendant lights featuring Oliveri sink, stainless steel cooking appliances and dishwasher. A deluxe walk-in pantry ensures life remains clutter free.
Quietly tucked off a rear hallway are four beautifully inviting bedrooms including master with soaring raked ceilings, walk-in robe, deck access and ensuite. Two minor bedrooms are decadently oversized, perfect for every age and stage and both the renovated ensuite and skylit family bathroom showcase bespoke vanities, luxe rain showers and floor to ceiling tiles.
Downstairs houses a versatile home office space, a lavish laundry and access to the garage.
More to Love:
• Tiered gardens with flat play area for the kids or veggie patch.
• Covered front patio that can be utilised all-year round for play or pottering.
• Triple garage with internal entry accommodating two cars and plenty of storage/workshop space.
• Hydronic heating, ceiling fans, split system air-conditioning and evaporative cooling for seasonal comfort.
• Floor to ceiling storage in the hallway and built-in cabinetry.
• Garden shed plus cubby house/chook shed.
• #699 bus stop 100m walk for lifestyle convenience.
• Walk to Tecoma Railway Station, shops, Primary School, Medical Centre and you can commute to the city in under an hour. There are also plentiful secondary school options close-by.
Only the Locals Know:
A leisurely stroll to the main street takes you to The Railyard for a cold brew in the beer garden, Chieftains for amazing smoked goods and platters and The Tecoma Bakery for coffee and a sweet treat. Head the other way and you can walk it all off as you enjoy the trails of the magnificent state forest including a great walk to Sherbrooke Falls.