Enjoying a corner cul-de-sac position opposite bubbling Griffith’s Creek, this peaceful foothills home with high ceilings and architectural intrigue has been updated over the years with contemporary allure adding to its flexible floorplan. Superbly oriented for stunning east facing natural light in the morning and superb sunset glow in the evening, the home will delight families looking for a serene sanctuary to call home with a bungalow adding multigenerational appeal and a large shed/rumpus adapting to all ages and stages of family life as well as tempting tradies. Walk to the village for your morning latte and enjoy the convenience of the station, shops, parklands and schools just moments away for connections and community life. Your foothills lifestyle awaits where you will wake to the sounds of kookaburras and enjoy the all-day melody of the rosellas and king parrots humming their tune.
• The comfortable family room with stylish Tasmanian oak floorboards, feature walls and geometric ceiling for added allure.
• The sparkling contemporary kitchen with stainless-steel appliances, integrated dishwasher, luxe stone benches and breakfast bar for homework or conversations whilst you meal prep.
• Four generously sized bedrooms (two with fabulous storage robes) including a master with chic ensuite featuring a relaxing rainhead shower, designer tiles and a walk-in robe.
• Lavish family bathroom with a deep soak bath framed by floor to ceiling tiles and a shower with light-up recess.
• The study nook at the entrance perfect to accommodate the work from home trend.
• Shed with internal entry, storage room and a wood fire ideal as conversion to a man cave/rumpus zone/gym or a place to set up the pool table for epic family battles. Tradies will also love they can securely store a trailer and there’s a third toilet for convenience.
• Spending your downtime in the fully fenced and flat backyard. Flowing over two distinct levels, there is a cubby for the kids, an undercover alfresco area perfect for setting up the BBQ and plenty of shade from the majestic Oak tree that forms a centrepiece of the yard.
• The self-contained rear bungalow with its own entrance off the side street and separate fenced garden space, which is ideal for in-laws, teens, home business or possible AirBnb.
• Extras such as ducted heating, ceiling fans, security system, garden shed, modern laundry with attic storage, water tank (grey water and garden), oversized single carport and abundant off-street parking with ample space for a caravan in the circular drive.
• The #755 bus is also only 450m away.
Follow the creek opposite your new home to find a hidden waterfall which will surprise and delight the young and the young at heart. There are numerous walking tracks that are within a short walk from your doorstep and at night, you may even spot a deer walking down the street. The neighbours are super friendly as are the kookaburras that let you hand feed them.