A Stunning Architect Rebuild with Glorious City Views & Flexible Family Floorplan
Everlasting cityscape views from lavish panes, a quiet and peaceful setting, and quick access to lifestyle activities that include the 1000 steps, this fully renovated architecturally designed home is the pinnacle of family-friendly versatility and luxuriously relaxed living.
Leading with a lounge/rumpus room and home office gleaming with polished concrete floors, the home's key staples include warm timber accents, inspiring windows that frame dreamy vistas, and lashings of natural light.
Upstairs steers left to the main living domain where those city views become a day's end focus. Enjoy the sunset stage show every afternoon and at night curl up on the couch and watch the lightshow unfold.
With sleek modern features and finishes throughout, enjoy a stone-topped chef's kitchen with high-end Bosch appliances, wine fridge and walk-in pantry where you can engage with family at the breakfast island. Take your morning brew out to the balcony and start your day soaking in the glorious vistas.
The decadent master suite is a sanctuary of its own boasting a stunning ensuite bathroom where you can rejuvenate in the dual rain shower and designer walk-in robes – the epitome of luxe living. Two additional bedrooms flow off a hallway and offer plenty of space for family members or guests, complemented by another full bathroom with luxurious deep soak bathtub.
Live amongst the treetops with complete solace and detachment, whilst remaining close to amenities such as Upper Ferntree Gully village, the 1000 steps, the Ferntree Gully Quarry Recreational Reserve, the local Ferntree Gully Hotel, train station, schools and cafes.
● 3 bedroom plus study, 3 bathroom architecturally designed home with city views on 1585m2.
● Elevated privacy with upper and lower living options and flexibility.
● Light filled and lavishly appointed interiors spread across an expansive split-level design and a fresh contemporary colour palette.
● Open plan main living zone encompassing the kitchen, living and dining.
● Striking gourmet kitchen with sleek stone benchtops, Bosch appliances, Artusi wine fridge and designer pendant lighting.
● Second living room downstairs plus home office with built in desk.
● Indulgent master suite complete with dual walk-in robe and deluxe ensuite (with dual rain shower and heated towel rail).
● Heated floors to the upstairs ensuite and bathroom.
● Refrigerated and gas ducted dual zone heating and cooling
● Each of the 3 bathrooms have sleek black tapware, rain showers and floor to ceiling tiles.
● Large panes of glass to frame the constant city views and landscape.
● A double remote garage with internal entry plus off-street parking.
● Mudroom at the entrance to the garage with handy built-in storage plus under-stairs storage.
● Low maintenance landscaped terraced gardens.
Disclaimer: All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.