INSPECTIONS VIA PRIVATE APPOINTMENT ONLY
Welcome to a grandeur of epic proportions, a sprawling multigenerational estate nestled on approximately 3 acres of lush, verdant land. This expansive property, spanning an impressive 12,140m2, is privately ensconced at the end of a court affording you the utmost privacy and seclusion. With three separately zoned residences and an abundance of garden and entertaining space to enjoy and explore – the opportunities for large families, B&B or other business pursuits are endless. And the setting? Pure magic. Tucked just off the Golden Mile of Sherbrooke and a short walk to the stunning George Tindale Memorial Gardens, you can enjoy garden and forest walks as much as the café culture at Kallista and Sassafras.
At the heart of this majestic estate is a beautifully renovated 7-bedroom residence that exudes opulence melded with an earthy allure. Showcasing breathtaking architectural design - soaring ceilings, skylights, spectacular panes framing verdant vistas and striking timber lined ceiling canopies create an ambiance that's both modern and rustic. Dual fireside living options provide the perfect setting for relaxed downtime for every member of the family, while expansive entertaining decks become the hub of alfresco dining in the warmer months.
A chic Caesarstone kitchen with servery to the deck is built for entertainers with its sleek design and modern appliances, and it’s an easy pivot to the living room heart and stunning skylit meals zone. Even more space can be found downstairs with a rumpus/games zone with kitchenette – perfect for the teens.
Bedrooms are lavish and thoughtfully placed with 5-bedrooms (4 with walk-in robes) in a private wing, and 2 bedrooms downstairs with a bathroom alongside the rumpus/games room. The master suite with private deck features luxe ensuite with deep soak bath for day’s end and lavishly sized walk-in dressing room. Four beautiful bathrooms plus a powder room cater for families of any size.
The home is complemented by a versatile 2-bedroom suite next door (fully self-contained) and a separate 3-bedroom self-contained cottage with its own driveway and parking. Each dwelling has been meticulously designed to offer comfort, privacy, and space for all members of the family or guests. Not just a home but an opportunity, the property’s vast space and versatile layout is the ideal setting for a holistic lifestyle business with endless possibilities for income generation.
Park-like grounds adorned with mature gardens, towering trees, and sweeping sunny lawns frame the residences. Your own private oasis where you can relax, unwind, and connect with nature. Delightful flat areas of lawn are perfect for child’s play or a firepit and there’s pottering to be done among the stunning array of deciduous and hills classics.
For those who need space for their toys or hobbies or even machinery, there's an enormous garage/workshop that can accommodate all your needs. A circular drive leads to a grand portico entrance with abundant off-street parking available for guests.
This multigenerational estate is more than just a home; it's a lifestyle. It's an adventure that offers endless possibilities for those who dare to dream big.
At a Glance:
• Lavish multigeneration estate with cottage on 3 acres (12,140m2).
• Ideal home business with several income producing opportunities or multigeneration living.
• 7-bedroom, 4-bathroom renovated residence plus 2-bedroom self-contained suite plus 3-bedroom self-contained cottage.
• Multiple living areas, expansive decks, dual living areas plus downstairs rumpus.
• 5 bedrooms in a private wing with 4 featuring walk-in robes and 2 featuring ensuites plus master with walk-in robe and ensuite.
• 2 downstairs bedrooms with a fourth bathroom.
• Caesarstone kitchen with breakfast bar and servery to the deck.
• Walls of glass and earthy timber features.
• Fireside living options for formal entertaining combine with entertaining decks that are sure to be the hub of alfresco entertaining in the warmer months.
• Abundant storage with several nooks for reading or studying.
• Powder room.
• Park like grounds of mature gardens, trees and sweeping sunny lawns including deciduous varieties, camelias, rhododendrons, maples and silver birch.
• Enormous garage/workshop, oversized single garage with internal entry, carport, circular drive, portico and abundant off-street parking.
• Chicken shed.
• Private and secluded location accessed via a long tree-lined drive.
Disclaimer: All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.