A sweeping corner block in a quiet and secluded locale that takes in breathtaking northerly panoramas of the Yarra Valley – this is the setting that awaits your new start in this reimagined character home that has been transformed into a contemporary family haven. A spacious dual level layout features two living areas that naturally flow to wrap-around alfresco zones welcoming an indoor/outdoor lifestyle and facilitating effortless entertaining. A shining highlight of this social home - the Hampton’s inspired kitchen is dripping in Caesarstone countertops, banks of cabinetry, premium stainless-steel appliances, appliance nook and breakfast bar, whilst an inviting sun-kissed lounge brings everyone together and takes in the dreamy outlook. Melodic birdsong is always in the air as are evergreen views that accompany your everyday. The sunny block that transforms throughout the seasons is well oriented for solar and has a thriving orchard with apples, pears, lemon, lime, fig, blood plum, almonds, macadamias and hazelnuts so you’ll always have a fresh bounty, plus there’s plenty of space for the kids to roam and a workshop for dad to tinker! Located minutes from the Village, the adventure playground, Hahndorf’s café, Richards Reserve, football oval and buses to both Lilydale and Ringwood station – the “edge of the Dandenong Ranges” location has it all – privacy, seclusion and convenience.
• 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom home on 1382m2 in a quiet low-traffic locale that will grow and adapt with your family’s needs.
• Circa 1940 cottage expanded and renovated over the years but retaining some original features such as hardwood floors, large windows and high ceilings.
• Inviting lounge with views that spills to a covered balcony for alfresco dining or entertaining.
• Bright skylit Caesarstone kitchen in Hamptons style with stainless-steel appliances.
• Privately positioned master with dual vanity ensuite including a bathtub.
• Separate living area and bedroom downstairs ideal for teens or a quiet place to work from home.
• Wine storage for your favourite drops plus under stairs storage.
• Second wrap deck flowing from the downstairs zone.
• Plantation shutters on windows, stylish Dulux palette throughout, new carpet upstairs and window treatments on all windows.
• Outdoor blinds to the balcony and all-weather blinds externally for all-season enjoyment.
• Gas ducted heating and evaporative cooling for seasonal comfort.
• 1000L rainwater tank for garden use (gravity fed).
• Workshop shed plus storage shed.
• Double carport plus plentiful off-street parking for multiple vehicles.
• Fully fenced gardens with a flat lawn area for child’s play, cubby, concrete pad ideal for a trampoline or basketball ring, firepit zone and a flourishing orchard and veggie patch.
• No gum trees on the block or near the home.
• Potential scope for a granny flat/studio on the large block (STCA).
• House has been fully rewired with new ceiling batting.
• Positioned within a short stroll to Richards Reserve, Montrose shopping village, Montrose Primary schools, the bus stop and minutes from all the delights of the foothills.
• At the gateway to the Yarra Valley and just a 10-minute drive to the bustling hubs of Lilydale and Croydon.
Disclaimer: All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.