Nestled within a lush and leafy landscape that whispers tranquillity and serenity, this alluring home offers you an opportunity to position yourself amongst nature and experience a lifestyle like no other. Showcasing a beautiful hills setting where you can listen to the sounds of nature and breathe in the fresh mountainous air, the home’s appeal is further enhanced by its private and quiet cul-de-sac locale.
The split-level design greets with stunning tree canopy views through floor skimming windows, polished floorboards that add a touch of elegance, and vaulted ceilings that create an airy, spacious feel. On chilly nights, cosy ambience is created by the hill’s essential potbelly wood fire.
Whether you're preparing a family meal or entertaining guests, the separately zoned kitchen with stainless steel wall oven and ample counter space will not disappoint, whilst three bright bedrooms are serviced by a central family bathroom with shower and bath.
Generous outdoor space frames the home offering ample spots to sit and enjoy the quietude. Fire up the barbeque on the patio with tiered built-in seating as you host friends and family, enjoy a hot morning brew on the front deck with the rosellas or relax by a firepit under the watchful eye of the kookaburras. Kid will relish the “choose your own adventure” space to roam and explore with privacy assured.
A large shed offers additional storage space or a hideaway for those who love to tinker, but the real highlight is the separate studio or home office, offering you the flexibility to work from home or pursue your creative passions in a peaceful setting.
Live among a wonderful community spirit and enjoy the lifestyle that only living in the hills can bring. Only a few minutes’ drive from Sky High for unbeatable views of Melbourne, access to stunning walking tracks and nature reserves, a leisurely 20-minute stroll to Mount Dandenong Primary School and a brief drive to Mount Dandenong and Olinda villages. You are also a commutable distance from Melbourne CBD.
At a Glance:
• 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home on a 1176m2 allotment.
• Split-level interior with vaulted ceilings and floor to ceiling windows.
• Potbelly wood fire and wonderful tree canopy views.
• Step down lounge with polished floorboards.
• Modern kitchen boasting a stainless-steel wall oven and abundant storage.
• Large front deck for entertaining, and rear covered patio.
• Chic, refreshed laundry.
• Spacious and sunlit bedrooms boast built-in robes and ceiling fans.
• Terraced gardens with plenty of lawn for child’s play.
• Split system unit and gas ducted heating for seasonal comfort.
• Semi-enclosed carport, ample OSP, large powered shed, and separate studio/home office providing plenty of space for hobbyists, storage, and those working from home.
• Freshly painted exterior.
• Under 5 minute drive to Mount Dandenong Village, Olinda Village, Mount Dandenong Primary School and Olinda Primary School.
Disclaimer: All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.