Poised amid lush landscapes in a charming ‘country lane’ style setting, this striking contemporary residence sits atop a generous corner allotment with its undeniable curb appeal whispering “welcome home” the moment you arrive. Timeless modern elegance within a picture-perfect gardenscape with distinct low-maintenance appeal, the home also delivers lifestyle allure with its serene cul-de-sac locale where you are afforded direct access to the Warburton Rail Trail. Relish picturesque walks or bike rides to The Trail Café where you can enjoy a hot coffee, breakfast or lunch and even park the bike or the horse! Life is good!
Be captivated by the inviting step-down lounge, a perfect space for family gatherings or quiet evenings in. The lounge flows seamlessly into the stunning kitchen heart, where every culinary adventure awaits. Showcasing deluxe 900mm SMEG cooker, stainless-steel dishwasher walk-in pantry and tiled splashbacks, the kitchen is designed for both functionality and style with a timber-topped island inviting conversations with the chef.
The home's four bedrooms are generously sized, offering plenty of room for each family member. A main bedroom is privately nestled in a separate wing with ensuite and walk-in robe whilst three additional bedrooms are centred around a chic bathroom.
A huge ‘outdoor room’ alfresco deck beckons for summer barbecues or quiet morning coffees overlooking a lavish yard framed by high fences, ensuring privacy and tranquillity for child’s play or pottering. Beautifully manicured gardens are a green thumb’s dream come true showcasing an array of perennial spring plantings adding vibrant splashes of colour to the landscape that transform throughout the seasons.
From the front verandah, enjoy serene hill views that serve as a constant reminder of your idyllic surroundings and the magical lifestyle that comes with such a property.
At a Glance:
• Four-bedroom, two-bathroom family home on a sweeping 963m2 corner allotment.
• Two zoned living areas.
• Open plan kitchen/meals with stunning polished, floorboards.
• Master with ensuite and walk-in robe in a private wing.
• Contemporary main bathroom/laundry and ensuite.
• Fully covered entertaining deck.
• Double auto garage with rear entry provides ample space for vehicles or additional storage.
• An abundance of off-street parking.
• Beautifully manicured front and rear gardens.
• 4 Split system reverse cycle air-conditioners for seasonal comfort.
• Private and tranquil no-through road locale that leads to the Warburton Rail Trail.
• Mount Evelyn and St Mary’s Catholic Primary Schools are also a short drive away to ensure life is kept stress-free.
• Proximity to shopping and cafes and with easy access to Yarra Hills Secondary College, York Road and Lilydale amenities.
Disclaimer: All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Saturday 9 December01:00pm - 01:30pm