Overflowing with character allure such as polished timber floors, French doors and an ambient Coonara wood fire in the comfortable living space, this beautifully updated brick home offers an enticing new start for young couples/families, tradies, retirees or those looking for storage space for a caravan/boat. Housed on a lavish 1001m2 allotment, the minimalist footprint of the home is complemented by a lush backyard that unfolds at the rear ideal for child’s play, pets and comes with approved plans and permits for an extension. It's just a short stroll from the Village for lifestyle allure and you can take an easy 10-minute stroll via the back streets to the Adventure Playground or Hahndorf’s Fine Chocolates for the sweet tooths.
At a Glance:
• 2-bedroom, 1 bathroom brick home on 1001m2 with approved plans and permits for an extension at the rear.
• Bright, modern skylit kitchen/meals with stainless steel appliances complemented by earthy slate floors.
• Welcoming living space with elegant, polished timber floors for family down-time with a Coonara wood fire and brick mantel adding allure.
• Two charming, robed bedrooms (one with a chic barn door wardrobe) serviced by a sparkling family bathroom with monsoon shower and separate bath.
• Extra toilet off the contemporary laundry.
• Lavishly sized lush lawn space for the kids and pets where you can entertain with ease on the paved patio, extend your footprint or even add a pool (STCA) plus a firepit zone for toasting marshmallows.
• Secure gates to the backyard/carport and garage ensuring peace of mind.
• Abundant off-street parking including a double garage with power and internet suitable for storage/man-cave/home office or gym.
• 5.8m x 5.6m over height carport suitable for storing vehicles, trailers, boats and caravans.
• Cubby/garden storage shed.
• Easy-care garden beds.
• Seasonal comfort delivered by ducted heating and split system air-conditioning systems.
• Freshly painted interiors and aesthetic updates throughout.
Disclaimer: All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.