Established on an enchanting, elevated garden block, this incredibly private family haven delivers an abundance of light and leafy garden glances from almost every room in a community-oriented locale that brings peace of mind to residents. A veritable sanctuary-like setting that is so calming and inviting, the home’s four-bedroom, two-bathroom design is made timeless by the warmth and sophistication of Sydney Blue gum floorboards that create allure from the onset.
A genuine feeling of space will inspire relaxation in the lavishly sized lounge with an ambient gas log fire inviting quiet evenings spent in the glow of its warmth.
The kitchen and living/meals domain are a testament to modern design and functionality. A stone waterfall breakfast bench provides ample workspace as well as a spot to perch with a cuppa, while metallic glass splashbacks, banks of sleek cabinetry and a 900mm Bosch cooker add contemporary elegance.
If outdoor entertaining is your forte, you'll fall in love with the balcony that beckons you outdoors. It’s the ideal spot for hosting gatherings, enjoying a morning brew or basking in the magical dappled sunlight at wine o’clock.
The beautifully landscaped grounds are adorned with stonework and stone steps leading you through leafy established gardens. Embrace the sweet scent of magnolias, daphne and boronia in the air as they burst into Spring splendour while enjoying the chorus of the local birdlife including cheeky kookaburras, a long-standing family of magpies, rosellas and king parrots. Completing this pretty picture is a fully fenced rear yard for child’s play with lush lawn, a flourishing veggie patch and a firepit zone made private by verdant tree ferns and hedges boosting the ambience.
This property also enjoys dual access driveways leading to two double remote garages under roof (one with internal access), providing four secure parking spaces - a rare find indeed and ideal for tradies and tinkerers! For those who appreciate extra storage or have a penchant for fine wines, there's also a cellar/under house storage area at your disposal.
Ideally located for easy access to Burwood Highway and Eastlink, Wellington Road, Burrinja Cultural Centre, Upwey and Tecoma train stations and a plethora of schools – the location is the ideal setting for families. You can also embrace all the lifestyle benefits of this wonderful location knowing you are minutes from great restaurants and cafes, galleries, cinema, National Parks and walking trails and have the Upwey/Tecoma Football, Tennis and Bowls Club close by.
At a Glance:
• 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom home on 959m2 in a community-oriented setting where the neighbours know you by name.
• Sydney Bluegum floorboards.
• 4 spacious bedrooms (master with walk-in-robe and ensuite).
• Lavish lounge room with toasty gas log fire.
• Kitchen/living area with stone benches, metallic glass splashbacks and SS appliances.
• Outdoor balcony/entertaining area.
• Dual access driveways with 2 x double remote garages under roof, totalling 4 secure parking spaces - perfect for the car enthusiast or tradie.
• An abundance of storage options to keep life clutter free, including an under-house storage area with power or a perfect wine cellar.
• Ducted heating and split system air-conditioning for seasonal comfort.
• Beautifully landscaped grounds with stonework, stone steps and leafy established gardens.
• Fully fenced rear yard with firepit zone.
• Internal HDML cables.
• External lighting.
• Established veggie garden.
• Security alarm system.
Disclaimer: All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.