Quietly nestled at the end of a no-through road, this ideal starter is poised on an easy-care allotment of 608m2 with its secluded position emanating a charming country feel for those craving fresh-air, peace and quiet. The bonus is the adjoining crown land that is practically a private playground for you to enjoy with the sprawling natural bushland landscape meandering down to Stringybark Creek. Against a serene, treed backdrop, the open plan living/meals domain is enhanced by the gleam of polished Tassie Oak floors and the glow of a crackling Nectre wood fire. A modern kitchen features stainless steel cooking appliances (gas cooktop and electric oven) and there’s a breakfast bar for conversation or a morning coffee. Take life outside to the charming merbau deck that can be enjoyed throughout the seasons with entertaining flair enhanced with a firepit zone at the rear under the ambience of festoon lights. Lifestyle convenience is a short drive away, from Wandin North Primary School and Picnic Hill Reserve to Wandin North township shops, medical and sports facilities.
• Three-bedroom, two-bathroom home on an easy-care 608m2.
• Being opposite crown land providing bonus land to enjoy that you don’t have to pay for!
• Open plan living/meals with Tasmania Oak floors and Nectre wood fire.
• The private accommodation sanctuary housing three bedrooms (master with ensuite) - the perfect environment in which to retreat.
• Generator switch.
• Hosting friends and family on the sunny deck, enjoying a relaxing morning coffee or a well-deserved glass of wine as the sun sets.
• Rear alfresco under festoon lights perfect for a firepit zone under starry skies.
• The comfort of reverse cycle split system, instantaneous gas-boosted solar hot water and solar electricity.
• Plenty of under house storage and a storage shed.
• Abundant vehicle storage with a double garage featuring an automatic door and internal access plus workshop area.
• Plenty of off-street driveway parking along the long, private driveway plus secure trailer/camper parking.
• Security camera system (app operated).
• The short 10-minute drive to Mount Lilydale Mercy College, Lilydale High School and supermarkets.
Disclaimer: All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.