Showcasing instantly inviting interiors amidst enchanting well-established and maintained gardens, this immaculate home exudes character and class across a dual living layout in a quiet and convenient Montrose pocket.
A cosy lounge is draped in warmth and the smoky aroma of a crackling wood fire to enjoy from your spot on the sofa. Gleaming timber boards effortlessly guide you to a stylish, skylit kitchen adorned with an abundance of cabinetry and stainless-steel appliances.
Opposite, an open plan living and dining domain flows out through glass french doors to a grand alfresco deck, making this entire space an entertainer’s dream. Large enough to accommodate robust gatherings - think summer evenings, friends and family spilling from inside to out, kids dashing about on the lush lawn below. Complemented by an outdoor sink, tv and fans you can take your hosting to the next level.
The four-bedroom, three-bathroom layout further includes a privately poised master bedroom with a chic, contemporary ensuite featuring a monsoon shower.
The home is spacious and flexible enough to accommodate growing needs, across generations, more so with the addition of a secluded studio/retreat/large office space with bathroom, within the garage creating a versatile zone for growing families, or for those working from home. Adjacent, a second entertaining deck and a firepit zone make this space especially attractive for families with teenagers.
Positioned within a short stroll to Montrose shopping village, Montrose and Billanook Primary schools and all the delights of the foothills.
At a Glance:
• 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom home on 843m2.
• Quiet low-traffic locale.
• Gleaming polished timber floors, ornate cornices and original panes creating character.
• Wood fire lounge.
• Open plan living/meals that spills to a covered deck.
• Bright skylit kitchen with stainless-steel appliances.
• Master with ensuite.
• Split system air-conditioning and ducted heating for seasonal comfort.
• Rainwater tank and solar panels.
• Oversized single garage/workshop shed with wood fire plus plentiful off-street parking.
• Studio/retreat/home office space with bathroom at the back of the shed featuring the comfort of its own split system.
• Garden storage sheds including wood storage.
• Private garden featuring a blanket of lush lawn framed by garden sheds, a veggie patch and a quaint cubby house.
• Well established and maintained gardens featuring pittosporums and liquid amber trees.
Disclaimer: All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.