Delivering an idyllic setting with a real sense of peace and privacy, this stylish split-level home showcases a refined elegance with wonderful family proportions that will suit young families, first home buyers and those who have craved outdoor space. Defined by soaring raked ceilings and picture windows that frame lush and leafy aspects, the convenience of both The Basin and Boronia local shopping centres, train stations, a wide choice of schools and daycare will be forgotten as you escape the everyday in this family haven. Impeccably renovated throughout, there is nothing to do but immerse yourself in the foothills lifestyle that beckons.
• Relaxing in the heart-warming family room with charming Coonara style wood fire - the essence of foothills living.
• The chic kitchen hub with stainless-steel appliances and stone-topped breakfast bar for conversations whilst you meal prep or an ideal place to set up the laptop.
• Effortless entertaining on the expansive decking area.
• The master retreat with renovated ensuite with luxurious rainhead shower.
• Chasing sunrises and sunsets and enjoying balmy afternoon sun on any of the multiple decks that frame the home.
• How melodic birdsong is a soundtrack to your downtime.
• The huge blank canvas backyard with scope to suit many lifestyle needs.
Further highlights include ducted heating, split-system air-conditioning, ceiling fans, water tank, double lockup garage and off-street parking.
A leisurely 10-minute walk away a hidden waterfall awaits if you follow the creek that starts in Golden Grove.